Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top-ranked Yelp for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch has over 70 million reviews on businesses worldwide! Whether you are looking for a pizzeria that is open now or a coffee shop nearby, Yelp is your local guide to finding just the place to eat, shop, drink, relax, and play.
• Discover great local businesses.
• Search for nearby restaurants, shops, and services.
• Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and what’s open now.
• Read millions of reviews written by a community of active, expert locals.
• Get to know a business through beautiful photos.
• Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses.
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app.
• Write reviews, check-in to businesses, upload photos, and add tips of your own!
What's New in Version 9.14.0
• Wanna get your daily Yelp going after checking today's weather & stocks? We've added a Today Widget in this version so you can do exactly that.
• We've made it easier to search within reviews, so you can get to the ones where they talk about your favorite ice cream flavor. It's Cookies 'n Cream, right?
• You can now search for delivery right to your home, we are still talking to New Horizons about delivering to Pluto.
I love this app! This is my first go to I wish more people used it. I mean trip advisor is great too but I love yelp more.
I wish there was more organization for bookmarks. I have over 300 book and the only search filter is distance, date added and alphabetically. I wish there was a filter/search bar
button that would allow you to choose from restaurants, stores, and actually type in let's say "sea food" that way it would show all the "sea food" places I've booked marked and show the distance. Also if it could separated breakfast, lunch and dinner. With all these bookmarks in such a huge radius from me I can't remember what's what just wish the filter was much more up to date and made search your own bookmarks BETTER. I wish yelp also had an option of sorting bookmarks from American, Italian, German, Cuban, Chinese and any other types of restaurants one may have booked!! I don't have the time to look threw all of my bookmarks and each day I keep adding more. Just wish there was an awesome filter/search bar for bookmarks!
I Love Yelp!
I don't go a day without using my Yelp app. As an avid user I earned my status as an elite member so that just goes to show how often I use it. I have discovered a lot of great places all because of Yelp. I love the newest feature of being able to add videos now. However what would make this app 100% perfect and earn its solid 5 stars is if it allowed me the freedom to organize my bookmarks. If I could organize them in their own #hashtag or customize their own category it would make my life a lot easier to find the business I bookmarked many months ago. Instead, I find that I have to resort to using Evernote to save the business I want to remember under a category. It's the only way I can easily find the business I saved to try rather than having to scroll through all my bookmarks on yelp.
iPad app blows
I had the iPhone and iPad apps on my devices. I don't use them but once a year maybe. Well, not anymore from my iPad. After spending months with tech support to resolve one of their bugs, I still keep getting the same exact message from them to try and help. I have told them a dozen times which iOS, device, and yelp version I have. I just wanted to get rid of the notification bubble from the app icon. No way to remove it, no way to shut it off either.
Plus yelps practices are not loyal to its users. It will remove bad reviews from businesses that pay and remove 5 star reviews from those that don't. And no way for a business to dispute a review put up by competitors, or reviews that make no sense.
And why can't I leave feedback on yelp itself? It is a business, right? So why are you guys exempt? Probably because you know you would be the lowest rated business out there.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 16, 2015
- Version: 9.14.0
- Size: 48.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.