Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top-ranked Yelp for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch has over 70 million reviews on businesses worldwide! Whether you are looking for a pizzeria that is open now or a coffee shop nearby, Yelp is your local guide to finding just the place to eat, shop, drink, relax, and play.
• Discover great local businesses.
• Search for nearby restaurants, shops, and services.
• Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and what’s open now.
• Read millions of reviews written by a community of active, expert locals.
• Get to know a business through beautiful photos.
• Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses.
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app.
• Write reviews, check-in to businesses, upload photos, and add tips of your own!
What's New in Version 10.0.0
We’ve Alphabet-ized today's release notes to make them cleaner, more focused, and more independent. Here are the highlights for (drumroll please) Yelp v10.0!
• Activity: We’ve revamped and promoted the Activity Page to the bottom tab bar! Now it's easier to discover reviews, photos, events, and other activities happening nearby or added by your friends.
• Follow: Did you know you can follow other users in the app? Visit another user's profile and tap the Follow button, and their reviews, photos, and other public content will appear on the Activity page, in the Following feed. Which reminds us...
• Multiple Feeds: Switch between different feeds on the Activity page, including the new Check-Ins Feed! It’s another way to keep track of check-ins from friends.
• Notifications: The notifications cell is now also accessible on the Activity page, above the feed.
We’re gradually rolling out these changes, so don’t sweat it if you don’t see them right away.
I use it everyday
I use Yelp everyday, literally. Usually to check into businesses and restaurants. But, sometimes it's to get greedy and bookmark places that I haven't been to yet and want to go :) Some people have issues with Yelp because they believe that they may be targets of some unrealistic diners or vindictive morons that just want to watch the world burn. And, that's a valid complaint with Yelp. However, if you use Yelp on a regular basis, you know what to look for. You can always spot the idiots that just want to bad mouth a place over a very minor infraction. If there are tons of positive reviews and one terrible one, my guess is that the place either had an off night or the author of the review is 'off' their rocker. If the place has many, many bad reviews than its probably the business owner being a crybaby that (s)he isn't getting what they want, recommendations. And, maybe you need to do something differently in your business plan. Just saying. Most normal people don't trash you if there's nothing to trash. I love Yelp and will continue to use it regularly.
Boss Burger does not honor their coupons
I love the food at Boss Burger BUT I am very frustrated at their staff for NOT honoring their $5 coupon. FYI, they consider a "household" as anyone who sits together inside their restaurant. It does not matter if 3 or 4 families are meeting there & paying separately. Yet, it was the coupon that brought me in. If they have such a "rule" as the staff claims, then why not put this clearly on the face of the coupon. It is not until you order and then find out they will not honor the coupon on regularly priced items (the only disclaimer which IS on the coupon). I imagine you could possibly order your items and take them to go and don't let on that you are taking your food to someone's house and then perhaps you might not have trouble using the coupon. As for me, never again as I am offended at a business that tries to draw you in with a coupon and then hassles you when you try to use it. For my money, go to Jakes Burger. Jakes has nicer staff and a better dining room too. No more Boss Burger for me.
Los Panchos, Danville, San Ramon Valley blvd
It's a bummer when you enjoy a restaurant's food but they have terrible customer service. It makes you not want to support them
We ordered take out from Los Panchos after a LONG day. We arrive home to find they left out one of the two orders of an item AND a dip that we paid for. We were really bummed because it would take 30 minutes to go back and get forgotten items but I called them anyways.
The manager/part owner was going to charge for the food even though it was the lady who took orders fault and they forgot a paid item too. I expressed my disappointment but no change. At the end he offered a discount, really, you mess up and won't even give to us as it's your fault and a major inconvenience for us?
When I called back a second time to get his name and tell him I'm writing a negative yelp review, he offered not to charge, too late!
Not long ago we were taking our 91 year old friend out to Los Panchos bc he loves Mexican. I called when we were about to leave so they could put our name on the list. His health isn't great and didn't want him to wait any longer then needed. Again, Fernando wouldn't budge so we went else where.
We went to EL NIDO and had a terrific dinner
It's amazing how a little customer service or LACK OF can really tarnish your experience.
Check out EL NIDO or Prickly Pear! Both in Danville and food and customer service have been good this far
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 13, 2015
- Version: 10.0.0
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.