Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looking for a burrito joint open now? An Irish pub nearby? A gas station you can drive to before your tank hits empty? Yelp for your iPhone or iPad is here to help. Use us to search for places to eat, shop, drink, relax and play then read reviews from an active community of locals in the know.
• Search for businesses near you
• Tap quick links to find nearby bars, restaurants, cafes and more
• Narrow your searches by 'hood, distance, price, and what's open now
• Browse reviews to read what's great (and not so great) in your city
• Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses on iPhone
• Add tips, photos, and draft reviews for your favorite businesses
• Check-in and share on Facebook and Twitter
• Make reservations on OpenTable without leaving the Yelp app
• Look up addresses and phone numbers for thousands of businesses, then call or map them from your iPhone or iPad
• Yelp does augmented reality with Monocle. Overlay business information onto the world around you.
What's New in Version 7.6.1
We fixed a bug that was causing the app to freeze for some users. Sorry about that! For everyone else, stay tuned, we've got some fun stuff coming up!
Great customer service. Roy Hernandez the service consultant walk me thru the maintenance in details, he was knowledgable , professional, and friendly. My car was ready in time washed too. Very pleased with the service.
Great Customer Service
Had a great experience at this location. Carmen was very helpful and patient with all of my questions. Also Carmen was very friendly and professional.
Update: Released patch fixed the app. I do like the new features as well. It looks like they actually listened to suggestions. I love the wizard to help keep some consistency with reviews.
Update: It's broke now. The most recent updates have rendered the app useless on my iPhone 5. Please fix.
Easy to use and mostly useful.any app designed to allow anyone to rate / review an establishment at whim risks having a plethora of obscure or polarized contributions but the Yelp Community is generally reliable. It would be nice to have ways to ensure that establishments don't skew their own scores by spamming them and to have a way to "weight" the reviews of certain Yelpers. Maybe the one time rant would carry a lower weight than a review from someone who has many, more thoughtful and comprehensive reviews.
The addition of "templates" for guiding Yelpers on what specifics to review for restaurants versus health clubs would proved consistency and improve the usefulness of reviews. Restaurant template might include: ambiance, service, food, drinks, cost, parking,etc.
Just my thoughts.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 07, 2014
- Version: 7.6.1
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.