Yoga with Janet Stone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Let premiere instructor Janet Stone guide you through a vigorous-yet-sumptuous approach to Vinyasa yoga. This dynamic form of yoga flows from one posture to the next in rhythm with your breath.
Janet will be with you every step of the way through over 100 flows. You'll never feel lost with over 5 hours of Janet's expert audio instructions supporting your movements and over 3 and a half hours of video demonstrating perfect form. These beautiful flows are arranged into 6 practices that change each day and 4 practices that progress in difficulty. Routines for beginners to advanced yoga practitioners. The included Practice Builder also allows you to make your own sequences.
• Over 3 and a half hours of beautiful video to guide your form.
• Over 5 hours of audio instructions.
• Nearly 2 and a half hours of yoga music provides the perfect atmosphere for your practice.
• 13 five-minute meditations to help you find your center, relax and focus.
• Over 100 yoga flows.
• Practices designed for beginner, intermediate or advanced users.
• 6 programs that change every day.
• 4 programs that progress in difficulty each day.
• Practice Builder: Create your perfect practice.
• Track and share your results with your friends.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Sorry guys-- Will got overly ambitious on the last update and ended up taking one step forward and three back. He fixed it. More to come!
Update: After doing a few days of the practices and some of the meditations, I'm hooked! This is so awesome!
Wow! I love the builder. I can make my own practices and Janet walks me through them with calm and ease. Thank you guys! Keep it up.
Love several other Lolo apps which are top notch.
This app shocked & disappointed me as I saw no mention in description of Buddhist idols. (And philosophy)My spiritual path is not congruent with pics idols etc so my birthday gift of springing for $4.99 now has to be deleted. Lolo I really thought much better of you.
It's the best yoga app I've found and I tried Daily Yoga, Pocket Yoga and All In Yoga. I'd love an iPad version but it still looks nice in the iPad 2x screen.
Please update for ios8!! Mine doesn't work on my iPad anymore.
I appreciate the update, but now there's sound and no picture.
It's fixed!!! Hallelujah!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 18, 2014
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: lolo, LLC
- © 2012 lolo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.