YouMail stops robocalls - almost 1 billion calls to date.
YouMail is 100% FREE. It replaces your iPhone visual voicemail with an award winning service that also delights callers and makes you more productive:
- Automatically STOPS ROBOCALLERS and TELEMARKETERS by playing them a “Number Out of Service” greeting. Our robocall blocker takes you off their lists and stops them from calling you from ANY number they might use. YouMail knows well over 100,000 bad phone numbers at any time. No need for you to block calls one at a time or use a call blocker.
- Lets you effortlessly BLOCK OTHER UNWANTED CALLERS, like your ex- or a sales person who just won't get the hint. You just enter their phone number and they'll hear "out of service" too and be out of your life forever.
- Provides a BETTER VISUAL VOICEMAIL service including basic voicemail to text. Get a giant voicemail inbox, accessible on phone, tablet, or computer, with messages stored permanently and with insanely great caller ID. Even get voicemail to e-mail and the ability to forward and reply to voicemail by e-mail to TXT.
-DELIGHTS CALLERS THAT MATTER by greeting them by name or custom greeting, including choosing from 1000s of pre-recorded greetings. Your important callers won't feel they’ve fallen into a voicemail black hole!
-Helps KEEP YOUR CONTACTS UP TO DATE by responding instantly with an automated TXT/SMS to ask callers to provide and update their contact info.
- Includes EFFORTLESS FREE CONFERENCE CALLS. Just tell people to call your cell and press 8 at the voicemail greeting, and you tap to join. No lengthy, funny numbers. No pins.
YouMail has answered over 6 billion calls from half the phones in America!
Optional features extend the service significantly:
- GET A SECOND PHONE NUMBER you can give out that include free calling and texting, plus all the other great YouMail features.
- APPEAR MORE PROFESSIONAL by greeting callers by name and with any message you want, recorded by our professional voice talent.
- SATISFY IMPORTANT CALLERS even when you can't answer. Callers can press 0 to get connected to your business partner, assistant, or another phone. There’s even more advanced call routing features with full PBX extensions and find-me follow-me functionality. Even set it up so others can automatically get a copy of your messages to handle them when you can't.
- DON'T LOSE BUSINESS because you're busy. YouMail can automatically respond instantly with a text message sending callers to a full mobile landing page with even more information about you and your services, and provides them other ways to contact you.
- PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY by. forcing blocked or unknown callers to reveal their number to leave you messages.
- CONFERENCE CALL RECORDING provides effortless shareable recordings of all your conference calls.
This is a MUST-HAVE service for small business professionals or entrepreneurs who rely on their phone for new business. Let YouMail help manage your calls while you focus on talking to customers and prospects.
Try YouMail’s free automated virtual receptionist today. It now works on your iPhone and your iPad!
• COMPATIBLE with AT&T voicemail, Sprint voicemail, T-Mobile voicemail, Verizon voicemail and many more!
• NOT COMPATIBLE with some prepaid mobile plans and only works with carriers in the US and Canada.
• Sign up for FREE to see if YouMail works with your carrier.
• To use YouMail, you must forward missed calls to YouMail with carrier-specific forwarding codes.
• If YouMail doesn’t fit your needs, deactivate forwarding BEFORE you delete the app, otherwise your voicemail will NOT be re-routed back to your carrier.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. YouMail runs GPS in the background to enable you to see your location at the time you missed a call. This feature is not enabled unless you grant permission.
• Free TXT notifications
• Free unlocked caller ID protection (Privacy Guard)
• Native settings for Conference Calling/ Extra Lines
• Now supports T-mobile prepaid
• Massive number of bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Have been a user since the beginning and love it still!
YouMail has taken something very valuable to me and has given it back-TIME! I literally have been a member since approximately 2010. I started as a free user and then had switched to a Professional Plan. The service is second to none and I love how they actually take suggestions on how to better their app and use it. I don’t think that anyone understands the full features of this all in one favorite of mine. And no I don’t own or work for the company in anyway. Honest. This answers callers by name, has a custom recording of my name and business, has conference calling, spam blocking (or block anyone you choose with a message that your phone is out of order), greetings specifically for a contact, and even an extra line for whatever you want. I hate listening to voicemails. This transcribes the vms and text and/or emails them to you. If I needed to hear the tone of the message, I could still listen. Plus it holds up to 10,000 vms. This app is my favorite and so many business associates have commented on how does my phone know their name. People love it. Also, with your friends, there are masses of greetings from funny to musical. I don’t know what I would do without my YouMail. As you may have guessed, I highly recommend it for anyone A+++++! I also love how they are always doing something to improve their product. Thanks, Mike
Still Love it after year of use! Essential !!!
I have reviewed before but actually decided to take the time to speak up again! I have now been using YouMail for several years and 2 phones and can honestly say that that I continue count on it and am very happy. Once, a long time ago, I did have one problem with calls not being answered, but contacted support and was quickly provided an updated forwarding number which cured the issue. You might note also that I said "quickly" and I am using the free version with no promise of preferred support :-)
My friends are always asking about how my voicemail knows and addresses them by name when they call! Hard to believe that all of this is free!! One of my favorite features allows setting the greeting to the wonderful " doo doo doo we're sorry, you have reached a number that is disconnected or no longer in service ......" I set this for every number that calls offering me junk that i do not want and I swear it gets my number removed from their lists a lot faster than requesting to be placed on their do not call... ever did!
I have been considering upgrading to the paid edition so I can have unlimited voice transcribed text emails and other premium features, but even if you don't, it is well worth installing. Great features at entry level and has gotten better with each upgrade.
This is my voicemail app period!
Developer Response ,
Wow! This has got to be one of the best reviews we have ever seen! Thank you very much for your thorough, amazing review. We absolutely love to hear from happy users and it helps us to know exactly what they love about our app. We're very glad to hear that you had a good experience with our support team even as a free user! If you ever have questions about the paid plans please feel free to reach out to us at support.youmail.com and we'd love to answer them for you. Thank you again for the amazing review!
Very Flexible Voice Mail, a lot of features
I wasn't quite sure if it was worth switching my voice mail from my service provider to YouMail. I decided to switch. A little confused when incorporating YouMail until reading further and found out to get it to work was simply forwarding non answered phone calls from my provider to YouMail. Once I got it forwarded and activated I was surprised how flexible it was compared to my providers mail. I like the fact that it has professional features and features for the average user. If I was in business I would definitely opt to purchase business features, of course at a cost. I use the Plus features which gives you an extra number to separate your personal and other calls, also has a conference call option which is very easy to setup. You can leave seperate greetings for people that leaves a message, a seperate message for those that hangup. Even leave a seperated greeting for you personal contacts, it uses you contacts list. I love all the different Greetings you can use from funny to serious to professional type. I have spent 2 days going thru the greetings and have not finished yet. You can save several greetings and easily switch them out. So far YouMail is working for me. Try it, if you dont like it youneasily revert back to your original voice mail.
- 151 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009-2017 YouMail, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.