Your Move Board Games ~ play free online Chess, Checkers, Dice, Words & Backgammon with family & friends
By Candywriter, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• JOIN THE MILLIONS ALREADY PLAYING! Play friends, random opponents, or the computer in this award winning bundle that includes Backgammon, Yatzy, Words, Chess, Checkers/Draughts, 4 in a Row, Chinese Checkers, and more! This stylish collection of games is turn-based, which means you and your opponent take turns at your convenience, and notifications inform you when you're up.
Check out the reviews to see how much players of all ages are enjoying Your Move!
=== BOARD GAMES ===
+ Words (compare to SCRABBLE®)
+ Yatzy Dice (compare to YAHTZEE®)
+ 4 in a Row (compare to CONNECT 4®)
+ Chinese Checkers
=== KEY FEATURES ===
• Turn-based gameplay so you can have multiple games going at the same time
• Easily find your friends or let us find you a random opponent to play
• 7 unique computer opponents with different playing styles for each game
• Stunning HD graphics on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
• Optional push notifications let you know when it's your turn
• In-game chat helps you stay in touch with friends and family
• Dozens of achievements to complete, each with different rewards
• Elo rating system tracks your play
• Pass and Play mode for offline fun
• Access your games from all of your devices
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
SCRABBLE, YAHTZEE, and CONNECT 4 are registered trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. Candywriter, LLC is not affiliated or endorsed by either of these products or their owners.
What's New in Version 3.6
• Numerous bug fixes and performance enhancements
the best backgammon play online
The only game I play online is Backgammon. I have tried just about every free version and even a few 99 cent versions. I have ended up deleting every other version I tried except Your Move. It is great. If the person you are playing with is online the same time as you, you can play live in real time. You can accept or decline invitations from other players and you get to know their play styles after a while. There is a chat feature I rarely use but when someone else initiates a chat stream with me, I respond and I have made a few online friends and one real live friend that I visit when I am in the area for live play! My only gripe about the game is the crazy rating system. I play against players with the same win percentage as me (54%) and are ratings may differ by hundreds of points. When you lose a game you may lose 8-20 rating points and when you win a game you gain 4-10 points. Also in Backgammon there are 3 types of win: win, gammon or backgammon and different points are awarded for each in competitions but on this Your Move game, all wins are the same.
Great game choices. Love that you can choose your opponent (random, pass and play, computers, etc.) You can even choose the difficulty level when playing against the computer. App freezes sometimes but it's cool and convenient. A bunch of games in one and multiple choices in difficulty and competitor choices. Play on or offline, anytime, anywhere. 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
Board Games, NOT Boring Games
I love how you can choose what games to play and how often. Appreciate that I can turn down game requests and play only those I wish. Just to keep things interesting there's a rating system not only to gage your own performance but also know if someone is "out of your league" and should pass on game request.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 11, 2016
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 61.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Candywriter, LLC
- © 2016 Candywriter, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium+ Package$1.99
- Foot of Lifelines$2.99
- Fathom of Lifelines$9.99
- Yard of Lifelines$4.99
- Furlong of Lifelines$19.99
- Mile of Lifelines$49.99
- League of Lifelines$99.99