By Lorenz Lauwaert
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YouTracker is a client app for the JetBrains YouTrack Bugtracking system.
This app will connect to your YouTrack server using the REST API.
This app will give you the flexibility of the YouTrack system in your hands and will let you easily navigate all the issues in your system.
For the latest updates, follow me on twitter @YouTracker_IOS or on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/youtrackerclient
Feel free to post any bugs/issues on the online YouTrack system: http://yt.myjetbrains.com/youtrack
This app includes these features:
*NEW since 1.7.x*
You will now be able to connect to your HTTPS server.
YouTracker now has its first report added. It's a pie chart for all the issues in your current list based on any field you like. This new feature should help you get some overview over your issues.
Agile and Time Tracking settings can now be imported by YouTracker. You can even setup YouTracker to automatically keep itself up-to-date with your YouTrack settings. Maximum efficiency for minimal effort!
The notifications have been redesigned and the issue list top bar has been reworked. A quick link has been added to create a new issue.
- List and update all issues and details of every issue in the system, possibility to view, add and remove comments.
- Create new issues.
- Show a pie chart report for a set of issues based on a specified field.
- Customize the way your issue list looks by adding extra lines of custom fields (with YouTrack coloring applied).
- View attachments and add new ones based on your photo library or camera (images, PDF and text can be viewed in-app).
- Support for the agile board
- Support for time tracking
- Automatic importing for both time tracking and agile settings
- Support for multiple hosts / user accounts.
- Quick links: use the youtracker://?ID-12 URI scheme to open issue's straight into the app!
- Use YouTrack's powerful filtering system to run your queries using the search bar which supports intellisense.
- Using saved searches created in YouTrack to find your issues even more quickly.
- Support for linked issues.
- Support for issue history (YouTrack 3.1 or higher).
- Support for landscape orientation.
- Help on shake: get full information about every screen in the app by shaking the device
Don't forget to follow me at http://www.facebook.com/youtrackerclient for the latest update news or any support questions!
What's New in Version 1.7.1
Support for HTTPS servers has been added.
Some other minor improvements and iOS stability fixes have been done.
Stay tuned for version 1.8.0, YouTracker will get a UI redesign to fit with iOS 7.