By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The official YouTube Studio app makes it faster and easier to manage your YouTube channels on the go. Check out your latest stats, respond to comments, create and update your video thumbnail images and account profile pictures, and get notifications so you can stay connected from anywhere.
* Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics
* Respond to and moderate comments
* Get notifications about important moments on your channel
* Update video details including descriptions, titles, custom thumbnail images and monetization settings
* Manage playlists
* Create and update your account profile pictures
* Search help content by voice
* Photo Library Usage: Needed to allow you to select your account profile picture and thumbnail images for your videos
* Camera Usage: Needed to allow you to update your account profile picture
* Microphone: Needed to allow you to search help content by voice
What's New in Version 17.47.108
* Improved the comments experience with inline replies, hearts and pins
* Added the ability to schedule your videos to go public from the app
* Added the number of subscribers to your channel on the Dashboard
* Got rid of a bunch of bugs (more squashing in future versions)
It’s getting there...
My biggest gripe right now is not being able to submit videos for review when they deem them none suitable for advertisers. With how their systems are right now with flagging harmless videos and taking away monetization left and right, there should be a much easier way to submit them for review quickly without having to go to the website to set the review. Don’t create a problem for content creators and then make it hard for them to solve it quickly and efficiently.
Great for minor tweaks!
I find it extremely useful when I finish uploading a video and need to edit the description a bit, or add a thumbnail. What it really needs though is the ability to add and edit end cards. My computer is currently broken so I have a tough time editing end cards when I make a video. If you’d be able to add end cards to the app, that would be incredibly awesome and such a huge help.
I love this app so much I could cry.
Thank you for making this and please, please do not stop developing it. The features it could have are to obvious to mention here... and I have faith you will get around to implementing them, but as for now thank you very much to
the devs and to Google for creating this incredible app.
EDIT: Hey devs! Can we get some IPhoneX support?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 04, 2017
- Version: 17.47.108
- Size: 113 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.