By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad. Catch up with your favorite channels, enjoy the world’s largest music collection, and share easily with friends. Watch the latest videos and playlists on the couch or on the go.
YouTube, your way
* Discover videos and channels with recommendations just for you
* Cast videos from your phone to Chromecast, other connected TV devices, and game consoles
* Use playlists to save, organize, and share your favorite tracks
Enjoy endless music
* Find songs you love on your new personalized music homepage
* Launch a YouTube Mix, an infinite playlist of songs with unlimited skips
* Explore the world’s music in YouTube’s massive music catalog
What's New in Version 10.24.11629
Thanks for using YouTube. We're always making improvements and fixes to our app, bringing you updates to the App Store every few weeks.
You can update the app automatically by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates. We'll also let you know about other new features here as they become available!
Honestly, you messed up
Yesterday everything was as normal. I was able to watch videos, only have the video freeze up once or twice, have the video have bad quality for a moment, everything was normal. Then the new update happened. Now everything is gone. All of the videos I could be watching now won't load... It's sad... And to think, I thought you were getting somewhere with this app... Previously, I'd have to reload videos if I went to another app since it would just become and black screen with noise. That was improved to where it won't do it as much, and I thank you for that. But when trying to make things better, you messed up and now I can't watch anything. You've lost my and pretty much everyone else's support for now. Get this fixed.
Are you purposely messing up!?
Features are good and all, but it is incredibly annoying when I have to constantly rebuffer a video to rewatch it. This was never a problem before, so why now? This app is how old? You'd think that one would work to bring back what made it great, but instead it seems the videos are only getting worse. Now I have to worry about whether or not the app is going to stop buffering on top of having to constantly rebuffer if I want to rewatch a video or show it to my friends. With how much money Google makes, this is quickly becoming a joke.
Would be better if..
Honestly i like it, it's convenient. But the only thing that bugs me is when you play a song, or a video of some sort and you close the app, it stops playing whatever you were playing. Like if you wanted to go for a walk while listening to your favorite song, you should be able to close the app and not keep it open. Beacuse it stops the music when you do. But, its only a suggestion
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 29, 2015
- Version: 10.24.11629
- Size: 36.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Music Key$7.99