YouTube - Watch and Share Videos, Music & Clips
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
You can also create playlists, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments, share videos with friends, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos you watched or liked on the library tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Edit, add filters or music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 11.49
- On the Rise: Emerging creators and artists featured on Trending (US only)
- Love crystal clear High Definition? Choose video quality up to 1080p! (Only available if the video supports 1080p and you are on Wifi)
An "okay" app
Before I go on with this review, I'm just gonna say that I would've done 2 1/2
stars if I could. The white and red is kinda bright and the recommended videos don't really make sense (It usually doesn't recommend anything different when I refresh the thing), so I would like that fixed. I would also like if the ads had more to do with the videos being watched (I often get those "TheLegend27" ads of videos that have nothing at all about it, such as "Monster Hunter").EDIT, now this is beginning to become useless. What I wrote at the beginning is no longer true, now I would rate this thing 1/2 of a star if I am willing to rate it higher than it deserves, if not, this thing much les that 1/2. One thing I almost forgot, is that the videos often don't work.
Bugs and WHY U REMOVE 10 SEC
Well as a youtuber this app is ok. There are several bugs tho, one I always tap the thing that makes you go onto the next video, my notifications don't work and I have them enabled, but even worse, I know people hated this feature but I loved it, the feature was tap twice and it fast forward 10 second or 10 seconds back. I loved that I used it to skip annoying intro etc. please bring it back. Also many people have been saying that my notification bell isn't working and I'm loosing a lot of views cause of it please fix this thanks :D 4/5 ⭐️
MAJOR SUGGESTION! Please take the suggestion!
This is HIGHLY important for you to do! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!! Take this review and suggestion SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please, for the love of God, add a button that rewinds videos 10 seconds back! Please do it! Every time I try to rewind on my phone, it always puts me back 2 minutes.
No matter how hard I try to only rewind it for 10 or even 25 seconds, it puts me back farther that I want it to go. The red bar thing doesn't respond well to my touch. I always rewind much further than I intend! EXTREMELY frustrating!! EXTREMELY!!!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 10, 2017
- Version: 11.49
- Size: 106 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$12.99
- YouTube Red$7.99
- YouTube Red$9.99