By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Explore the hottest videos on YouTube with the new trending tab. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can now have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, the trending tab, your subscriptions, and your account.
You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
With the official YouTube app you can enjoy your favorite videos, creators, and music for free.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos you’ve watched and your like history on the account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Edit, add filters, add music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 11.28
Bug fixes and stability improvements
New Update = Confusing Comment Section
This new update is a no from me.
1. How am I supposed to reply to comments that have replied to the main comment/first comment?
2. I don't like how when I get a notification of someone replying to my comment, I have to try and find where their comment is so I can reply to it. But even if I do find it, I can't reply to it cause their isn't a reply button. Before the update, I didn't have to scroll through because the comment would be at the top of the comment section for me to see. It was a lot easier then, so fix it or go back the old way.
3. I'm still confused as to why we still can't scroll and type a comment at the same time. You guys should get on that...
I always keep pause search history on and when I switch accounts, I leave the search history unpaused. When I switch back, EVEN after I hit clear search history, it stays there. Things that I searched over a year ago. They'll sometimes go away for up to 6 months or something like that and then come right back randomly. You aren't deleting the history, you're just moving it from the search... I'd be fine with that since the only reason I clear it/pause it is because to me, it gets in the way, but I'm honestly creeped out by that. Things I didn't even remember searching for like a specific Smosh video from 2 years ago or something along the lines of that and it randomly shows up in search history, even though I cleared and paused it...?
Please change the comment section back!
The app is nice, the new red UI took a little getting used to, but once I did, it was great. Then the update came rolling out, and I couldn't find the comment section! I thought there was something wrong with my device. Then I went on google, and found that they changed the comment section back under the list of videos. Now theres just an empty space under the description box. That space was the perfect space for the comment section. Now, the comments are just squeezed on the side while in landscape mode. There was no reason to change it. I have an iPad Mini, so maybe on iPhones it didn't change.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 25, 2016
- Version: 11.28
- Size: 54.6 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$12.99