By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Explore the hottest videos on YouTube with the new trending tab. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can now have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, the trending tab, your subscriptions, and your account.
You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
With the official YouTube app you can enjoy your favorite videos, creators, and music for free.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos you’ve watched and your like history on the account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Edit, add filters, add music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 11.32
• Better suggestions: Now you can mark recommended videos under 'Up next' as 'Not interested'
• Fixed bug that caused thumbnails in the Subscriptions feed to be greyed out when you scrolled down and back up
• Clicking external links in video descriptions no longer pauses background playback
• Fixed issue where the video title disappears below the player
Changes to "subscriptions" tab make it useless
When i click the button for "subscriptions" i no longer see a list of videos from my subscriptions. Instead i see a bunch of recommended videos that i am totally not interested in. But hey i can still click each individual i have subscribed to one by one and see if they've posted anything new, so it's still the same right? Wrong. This layout of information is not useful to me. Seriously, now there is no screen that shows you all the new videos your subscriptions have recently come out with.
Good but a couple major bugs
I want to report a couple bugs first one is the like bug whenever i like a video 70% of the time it automatically unlikes so I'm forced to use watch later. Second one i haven't encountered in a while when I'm watching a 20 or longer minute video halfway through it the video restarts but audio continues please fix thanks <3
Great update but still 1 problem
Again, the only problem that has been going on with the app is that when I watch videos I know for sure I liked, it doesn't show the blue thumbs up indicating I liked it. It's the same for disliked videos too. Please fix this in the next update!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 23, 2016
- Version: 11.32
- Size: 94.3 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$12.99