Customer service doesn’t stop when you leave your desk. That’s why we created the Zendesk mobile app for iOS. It gives agents, admins, and managers the power of Zendesk on the go. Whether you are in a meeting, working from home, or scaling the tall peaks of a mountain with no hands while you casually scan the ticket comments on your iPad, the Zendesk mobile app will be there for you, so you can provide great service for your customers.
With Zendesk for iPad you can:
• Access all your support ticket views
• View all support ticket events and notifications
• See a real-time list of activity on your tickets
• Search support tickets and knowledge base articles
• View and update comments, CCs, tags, and ticket fields
• Get push notifications on ticket updates
• Apply predefined responses, or macros, to tickets containing frequently asked questions
• Easily bookmark a ticket for future reference
• Upload and view attachments on tickets
• Take a photo and attach it to a ticket
• View key support metrics at a glance — from ticket activity and volume to first response times and customer satisfaction
• Access to full ticket history from customer profiles
• Agent dashboard with critical tickets views
• Swipe gestures that expose key actions on a ticket
‧ Fixed an issue where some users were unable to access single sign-on authentication
‧ Fixed an issue where updating a ticket could fail after modifying a custom ticket field
Ratings and Reviews
Useful app for support on the go; lacking some iOS features that could be more useful
I really enjoy using this app. I use this if I ever don’t have my laptop with me and fills the gap in just fine. The only thing I really wish it had was split screen capability and drag and drop. If I find a screen shot online or in iCloud Drive/Files etc I want to be able to drag and drop that file into Zendesk.
Tiny message window
That's a very weird application, instead of solving the problem it introduces one.
The app gives you such a tiny message field somewhere on the edge of the screen it's impossible to use it. It's even worse than Zendesk's website on the iPad (Zendesk, have you tried your own website on the iPad?).
My second question is why do you even bother to update the app if there’s no use in it? Have you seen all 1 star reviews?
Keeps crashing, reinstalled but keeps crashing
Please fix this app, it worked fine until last week or so, now it just crashes every time on opening a ticket. I reinstalled but that didn’t help.
- Zendesk, Inc.
- 32.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Zendesk Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.