Real Estate by Zillow – Search Homes & Apartments for Sale or Rent
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’re not just looking for a house. You’re looking for a place for your life to happen™. Search for homes near top-rated schools, explore neighborhoods and compare industry-exclusive Zestimate® home values.
“It’s the most useful tool to find the home of your dreams!!” – ranitarunner
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, plus 1 million+ listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Find a local lender in minutes who can pre-approve you for a mortgage. Getting pre-approved can show sellers that you’re a serious and credible buyer.
• Search three ways: from where you are (via GPS locator); type in an address; or draw a custom region on the map.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate of a nearby home.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on quality of schools and their boundaries.
• See the Zestimate of any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates (estimated monthly rental prices), on most homes and apartments.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• Save your favorite homes and searches, then view them on Zillow.com or any mobile device.
• Receive notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price, show an open house date or are sold.
• Contact a local agent to tour a home.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For Real Estate Agents:
Sign in as an agent to start using exciting new features, including push notifications to instantly alert you of new contacts and auto-responder for quick and easy follow-up. Plus manage your listings, upload past sales and request client reviews – all from your mobile device.
What's New in Version 9.2.3
We are always working hard to improve our apps. This is a small update to improve performance. Please continue to send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org We really appreciate it!
Best Real Estate App
I have been using this app daily for about 6 months to track and observe real estate in anticipation of retirement. We are considering several different areas in four different states. I tried other apps simultaneously ; Zillow has given me the best information so it has been the only app I've used for the past 3 months. The drawn searches are very useful. The logic of the order and listing of the standard features is helpful especially the price per square foot. The map and features for each listing is helpful although I have noticed some people 'fake' their locations. The search by listing words is limited by the wide variety of listing styles. Not everyone lists their neighborhood or subdivision. And individuals don't always put down that they have a 'view' even if it is listed in their written description. Filtering on the lot size for saved properties is handy. It would be useful to sort by cost per acre and by cost per square foot - hope those will be offered in the future. Great tool for learning about local real estate markets and what is offered in diverse communities.
"Go-to" app with quirks
My "go-to" house hunting app. But I've noticed a couple things that are confusing. First, when I search by a specific house's address, sometimes it does not show up as a result. I end up having to copy & paste the same address into a search engine and then it will finally appear on Zillow's website. Second, house statuses aren't consistent between accounts. On one account, this house I really like shows that it is recently off the market. On another account, the same exact house is still showing for sale and there is an open house on Sunday. Those are the only issues that I've found while using Zillow-- and I use Zillow every day! I do like it a lot.
Visit almost daily!
I love the layout and detailed information, the way you can save searches, and the ease of swiping photos and looking at maps. The few things that I would like to see improved include being able to see the map in landscape view, as well as nearby schools and grocery stores on that same map. I enjoy seeing the bird's eye view, but it's not always current, which is somewhat understandable. Lastly, in my saved searches I somehow see houses that are not "sorted by recent change" although my settings are set; therefore new listings are randomly appearing in a different order in my saved search. Little requests for an already helpful and easy to use app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 11, 2015
- Version: 9.2.3
- Size: 61.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2015 Zillow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.