Real Estate by Zillow – Search Homes for Sale or Apartments for Rent
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’re not just looking for a house. You’re looking for a place for your life to happen™. Zillow’s top-rated real estate app opens the door to millions of homes for sale and rent across the U.S., including real estate listings you won’t find anywhere else. Compare industry-exclusive Zestimate® home values for more than 100 million homes nationwide. Using our app’s real estate search options, you can view photos and videos of listed homes as you search for a house near top-rated schools, an apartment near the city center or a vacation getaway with a view. The Zillow app helps you stay on top of your local real estate market with updated listings and delivers instant notifications on listings you’ve saved.
Zillow also has tools to help you determine your budget, find and contact a local real estate agent or property manager. We can also make the home buying process easier with tools for mortgage pre-approval and custom mortgage quotes from trusted lenders.
The Zillow real estate app is everything you need to find your way home on the go.
• Browse U.S. homes for sale and for rent, plus 1 million+ listings you won’t find on an MLS.
• Find every type of property: single-family homes, apartments, townhomes, condos and more.
• Find a local lender in minutes who can pre-approve you for a mortgage. Getting pre-approved can show sellers that you’re a serious and credible buyer.
• Search three ways: from where you are (via GPS locator), type in an address, or draw a custom region on the map.
• Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords and more.
• For Apple Watch users, receive instant notifications about nearby homes and saved searches directly on your watch. Use your watch to browse photos and home details, favorite a home or check the Zestimate® of a nearby home.
• Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on quality of schools and their boundaries.
• See the Zestimate® of any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates® (estimated monthly rental prices), on most homes and apartments.
• Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure information across the nation. View foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
• Save your favorite homes and searches, then view them on Zillow.com or any mobile device.
• Receive notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price, show an open house date or are sold.
• Contact a local agent to tour a home.
• Access mortgage calculators, real-time mortgage rates and personalized loan quotes.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 9.7.31
Introducing Owner Dashboard for claimed homes, a way for sellers and their agents to understand how their listing is performing and for homeowners to monitor their home value, track market conditions, and find personalized tips to maximize the value of their home. We’ve also added support for iOS Shared Credentials, making it easier for you to save your Zillow password and sign in to the app.
Please continue to send your feedback to email@example.com. We appreciate it.
LOVE this app, but a few changes would make it better...
First off, I LOVE this app!!! Especially the ability to look at recently sold and pending houses... Gives you a great perspective of the overall market. But there are a few things that need changing in order to be perfect. The biggest issue is not being able to see where you are located in relation to the houses. Other apps show an icon that moves as you drive through neighborhoods. And another thing that would make this app great would be to make the listed features standard. It would be much easier to read and locate what you are looking for if there was a standard list of features identical for every house, listed in the SAME order each time. One that would not allow the listed feature to be skipped. If it was not filled in, that feature would be blank and we would know to quit searching for it. For example, BASEMENT - BlANK... LOT SIZE - .05 acre.... Water - Well... Then if it is skipped, we will see the blank field and stop searching for the info. This would save us a lot of time!!! Also, notes and favorites should be separate. As it is, each time I make a note of something, it is put in my FAVORITES category. But even if these changes don't come about, I still LOVE this app!!!
This isn't my house!
I first looked for my house and was surprised by mistakes: the house is stone. It is NOT brick. It has 2.5 baths. The estimate is so far off that I laughed. Despite my making major improvements ($100K slate roof, $30K deck, for example), your sales price is far below what I paid 16 years ago. The assessed value, which is typically low, is almost $200K higher than yours. I do not exaggerate when I say that, just as I did, people continue to call realtors to keep track of the house.
I'm sure people think that I exaggerate about the best house I've ever owned. A look at the county website will tell you that I am correct. There is not a doubt in my mind that I could quickly sell the house for at least $675K. Hoodridge is a beautiful street, and every house is unique. The blue-cast stone, combined with the grey-blue slate roof, and the interesting windows attract constant attention from passers by
So how can I trust any information when you made significant basic errors on a home I know well?
I do love looking at the pictures! I think the pictures need captions. There does not need to be doubles of the pictures! In multiple building sales, I want to know which building I'm looking at! I would like to see a floor plan too and a plot plan. In the ranches, when I look at the birds eye view, I want to see where the property is! I only want to look homes on a river or an active creek. Even though I see pictures of the river I sometimes think there is a street between the property and the river. So irritating! And don't ask for my phone number unless I want you to call me!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 05, 2016
- Version: 9.7.31
- Size: 69.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2015 Zillow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes