Zoiper is an easy to use sip video softphone, with excellent voice quality and easy to setup.
Feel free to contact us with support questions or for more information on whitelabel solutions.
Connect Zoiper to your PBX or voip provider and make crystal clear, echo free, voice or video calls through wireless and 3g.
Zoiper works flawlessly in the background and is optimized to use as little battery as possible while ensuring the reliability of incoming calls.
Use bluetooth to pair the Zoiper SIP softphone to your car audio system or your headset and enjoy voip on the go.
This softphone comes with a built in QR code scanner for 1 click account configurations. Never type account details and credentials again!
Try it for 7 days free! Subscription is not charged if cancelled within trial period. Please note that the in-app subscription purchases are not supported through Family Sharing.
1-Year Subscription: $9.99, 1 month $0.99 USD, automatically renewed until cancelled by the user.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Subscriptions will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to following subscription period. Please check user's Account Setting to disable the auto-renewal.
- Call waiting
- Call transfer
- Call statistics
- Call recording*
- Conference calls*
- Instant messaging (SIP simple)
- Presence (SIP simple)*
- g.711 (ulaw/alaw)
* The 3rd party patented codecs h264 and g729 are available as optional in app purchase.
* The conference calls, call transfer, presence and call recording are available as optional in app purchase.
Zoiper is also available as an OEM / whitelabel solution license and can be customized on demand.
Be sure to configure ios to allow notifications for incoming calls for Zoiper and provide access to the contact list.
For more information on Zoiper’s features, please visit: https://www.zoiper.com/en/products/zoiperios
- Fixed rare crash on the start of the application;
- Fixed issue with the showing of the search field in the Contacts tab;
- Various fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Last update crippled app - unusable
Running version 3.15.2, update broke ability to make outbound calls via IAX extension. We thoroughly troubleshot the issue and had to create SIP extensions for all users just to allow inter-office functionality. We use IAX on a non-standard port & we don’t allow SIP outside the firewall for various reasons, so over 60% of our workforce is dead in the water until we find a better IAX solution. Very disappointed , especially for this being a paid. If I could give zero stars, I would. Nightmare update!!
A great soft phone
I have in the past, used other Softphone suppliers. I now use Zoiper both on my iPhone and my MacBook Pro. I regularly use it to call clients and friends in other countries. The quality of the audio is excellent. Zoiper works very well. I would unreservedly recommend Zoiper.
Great App - Happy user
Very easy to use. Very customizable. Also easy to configure new VoIP accounts thanks to qr-codes. And you can have multiple accounts configured.
Great quality and free. Best free App on iPhone, and I tested many!
- 79.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © J. Vanheuverzwijn
- In-App Purchases
- XFER, CONF, REC, ENCRYPT, WB $4.99
- G.729 codec $8.99
- H.264 video codec $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.