By Beeline Interactive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PLEASE NOTE: Zombie Cafe is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
My lords, and ladies, Zombie Café is back with a dreadfully delectable Victorian Britain update! (1.5.1)
- Plunge your café into the depths of historical Britain with the 18th century themed decorations.
- Ring in the new with 6 Victorian Britain characters: Victorian Butler, Victorian Maid, Her Royal Highness, the Sleuth, Lady of the Manor and Street Urchin.
- Cook up a delicious new collection of recipes fit for a Queen!
It’s hard to find good help, which is why you’ve partnered with an evil corporation to use zombies as free labor to build your café empire. Prepare food, direct your zombies and manage supplies. If the competition gets too fierce you can always direct your zombie workers to attack a neighboring café and steal their secret recipes.
• Transform customers into zombie waiters using toxin and have them do your bidding... but be careful! If you work a zombie too hard they’ll get tired and will try and eat customers
• Raid neighboring cafes to steal recipes and toxin
• Decorate your cafe with more than 100 items from the store
• Collect and prepare disgusting zombie-inspired recipes
• Connect with your Facebook friends to form a franchise: order food, collect fees, and share recipes
• Keep playing even when you don't have an network signal, or cook while you're online every day to earn special "Frequent Fryer" bonuses
• Retina display graphics
iOS will keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of the iOS software and not within our control.
Players having trouble getting into their game after an update should reset their device. Hold the power button and follow the instructions on screen. If you have any further trouble, contact Beeline support.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Dear diners, we are sorry to inform you that the last dish served has been recalled due to one of our waiters dropping his brain into the pot during preparation.
Fear not, we have another dish ready to serve right now!
(This update fixes a compatibility issue that some users experienced with the previous update.)
The paragraph below was probably written over a year ago. Since then, the game has had several updates to introduce new recipes, zombies, etc. Sadly, power creep has set in, and now if you want to raid the newest restaurants, you're going to have to spend toxin (which costs actual money) to buy the new, powerful zombies. Plus toxin to upgrade the new, fancy stoves to unlock new recipes. It can be done with a *lot* of patience for free, as long as you're willing to take a year or so to do it. But you should actually expect to spend between $40 and $100 (or more!), depending on how fast you want the shiny stuff.
I like this most than other cafe games I've played. They've made a lot of improvements in the latest version, including letting you buy recipes you haven't been able to find.
Really great game and time waster.
This game is fun and great for anyone any age whether you go to school or have work it can burn some time by just cooking food and raiding. The only downside to this app is that we need push notifications!! My food keeps burning because I lose track of time and the push notifications zombie cafe had in the past helped notify you when you're food is ready and when it is ALMOST about to burn. Hopefully they bring back notifications in the next update to make this app go from 4⭐️ to 5⭐️.
-Zombie Cafe Veteran
Please bring push notifications back
I've had this game forever, I've always had notifications tell me when food was ready or about to burn or if another restaurant is stealing competition. But now the notifications are gone.. And I might have to delete the game if my food keeps burning, and I keep losing money and customers:( please bring notification back.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 02, 2015
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 134 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Beeline Interactive, Inc.
- ©Beeline Interactive, Inc. 2011 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Toxin$4.99
- 125 Toxin$9.99
- 350 Toxin$24.99
- Toxin Generator$4.99
- 800 Toxin$49.99
- 2000 Toxin$99.99
- 1 Super Stove Booster$4.99
- 1 Hyper Stove Booster$1.99
- 125 Toxin with Bonus Item$9.99
- 1 Turbo Stove Booster$2.99