Get your harpoon gun ready and start catching some zombies!
*** TOP 10 game in over 90 countries! ***
*** TOP 5 action game in over 100 countries! ***
Zombie Catchers is an action adventure game in a world riddled by a zombie invasion! Planet Earth is infested with the undead, but we’re in luck: A.J. and Bud, two intergalactic businessmen, have decided to set up shop on our homeworld! Together, they plan to catch all the zombies and make Earth safe once more - while also making a handsome profit...
Use an arsenal of gadgets and traps to hunt and capture ripe zombies, take them to your secret underground lab, and... profit!
- Hunt down zombies with your trusty harpoon gun and sneaky traps!
- Unlock exciting new hunting gadgets such as nets, weapons, guns, traps, and jetpacks to help you on your quest to catch zombies!
- Create tasty juices, candies, and cuisines from your zombies and sell them to hungry customers!
- Build a food business empire by developing delicious new recipes and upgrading your production lines to deliver maximum profit!
- Discover new territories on the map and find unique zombies to collect and squeeze into lucrative food products!
- Dispatch your army of drones around the world to find awesome zombies to catch!
- Lure out special boss zombies and capture them with your harpoon from your flying ship!
- Progress through the perfect catch hunting ranks to get more plutonium and exclusive costumes for your character!
- Manage and grow your very own underground laboratory!
- Complete fun daily challenges to get awesome rewards!
- Play offline - no internet connection necessary!
Read what people are saying about Zombie Catchers!
“Zombie Catchers is a really good game. The game is entertaining, and the quality of the design and production are top notch.” - Droid Gamers
“It's incredibly charming and accessible, but hunting all the different zombies can make for a worthwhile challenge as well.” - Pocket Gamer
5/5 “It’s a great game for anyone who likes platformers and catching zombies.”
5/5 “Endless fun with surprises at every corner.”
5/5 “I don’t ever write a review for any games, but I thought I should on this one. I think this game is amazing.”
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Share your zombie catching stories with other fans and be the first to hear about new game updates!
Check out our Website: zombiecatchers.com
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/ZombieCatchersGame
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/zombiecatchers
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/zombiecatchers
If you need help with your account or have feedback for us, please visit https://www.zombiecatchers.com/support/ and send us a message!
Download now and start building your zombie catching empire!
This version includes bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for playing Zombie Catchers!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game and finished but...what next??!!
I love this game and finished but...what next??!! I finished up to level 82 and it seems to have stopped there because the mission area says “More missions coming soon.” I’m assuming the game creator is still in the process of working on making new levels. At the bottom of the Drive-Thru where the zombies are being made into drinks, you can see a tube that says “Unlocked at Level 83.” And so I’m just gonna have to wait for the creator to make more levels. However, even though I’m done with the levels so far, I’m still on Rank #13 Champion Hunter in my Rank Progress. So far from what I see, there are 19 Ranks to go through. Unless if the creator will make more, in the mean time while I’m waiting for more levels, I’m just killing more zombies to rank up and get more coins. I really do enjoy this game and proud of how far I got. Just hoping it’s not abandoned and will be updated. There were some challenges but I made it through so hope I can keep up on that when there’s new levels and places.
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
Ok, I’m beginning to really get irritated with these developers! There’s no way to contact any kind of customer service, and I’m getting to the end of my rope. I’ve enjoyed the free zombies ads for a long time, but now I’m getting fed up. I’ve gotten to where I get stuck with what I have come to call rope-in trapping ads that completely black out the screen except for the option to close the ad or continue it when I push the x to leave.... doing so however, traps me on the screen that has the “close this ad or continue” buttons, and touching either does NOTHING, without customer service, or any way to contact the developers, I’m starting to think that the game has been abandoned and left to be playable, but extremely buggy. That isn’t cool, if a developer is going to abandon a game, they should just delete it so that consumers don’t have to suffer. Oh and when the ads that I mentioned appear, the only way to get away from them is to close out of game completely.
Really not sure what all these other people are complaining about but the game is extremely smooth and playable for me. I finished the game in record time, enjoyed it, and played it over and over again but I’m only fating this four stars because I believe that in order for games to be sustainable, and for people to keep playing them, developers should continue to create new levels and create content so that people will keep playing. Unfortunately it’s been a long while since any new levels and any new content has been added, so much so that I am completely bored with it now and on the verge of deleting it simply because I have finished everything that the game can offer. I really wish to play this game again but it looks like game has reached its plateau.
- Two Men and a Dog Oy
- 135.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019 Deca Games OÜ
- In-App Purchases
- Decent amount of plutonium $4.99
- Good amount of plutonium $9.99
- Starter pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.