Tap to dig up zombies, collect brains and prepare for Armageddon in this addictive idle tycoon game! Upgrade your undead, summon werewolves, invest in research, release Zombie Giants and tap tap tap away to create the ultimate Zombie Army!
Watch your graveyard grow from weak Zombabies to fully-grown Zombiggies. Activate an apocalypse to release your army and gain Infection Points enabling your Zombies to collect even more brains!
This is an idler, so your Zombie Army are always collecting brains, even if you're not in the game!
• Introducing a new type of idle, clicker or tycoon game!
• Start with a shovel and turn a decrepit graveyard into a monstrous undead army!
• Unlock FIVE unique zombie classes!
• Visit new worlds and discover their secrets!
• Summon 10+ different zombies, each with their own personalities!
• Tickle the Wiggly Egg to claim daily rewards!
• LIVE CHAT directly to the developers to make suggestions!
• Constantly earn brains, even if you are offline!
• Tap and upgrade your way to armageddon!
• No Internet Connection required to play
••• Will your Zombie Army take over the Universe? •••
Got any problems or suggestions with our zombie game? Tap the Chat button in Settings, or join our Discord server to LIVE CHAT directly to the developers!
•∞ TRICK OR TREAT Event ∞•
NEW: Our first ever event is now LIVE!
Find candy in game to open Spooky Chests and earn BRAND NEW Zombie skins!
There are 10 to collect!
You have a limited time!
What are you waiting for - find those treats before Bloaty eats 'em all!
Ratings and Reviews
For a simple tap game and zombie themed, it’s a pleasure to tap away and dig deeper to see what new zombie to unlock! Though I feel like some cool concepts that I could think of:
1.)I see that you just have earth and three stages (which I have not gotten to yet) should have different varieties of zombies based on the stage or planets.
2.) you should have humans and other creatures to come through trying to attack your lab (which just lower your brain capacity) so you can make a separate group of zombies to protect your lab and upgrade them.
3.)a minor thing, but would be neat what exactly the zombies are actually doing when they leave the lab, like some news reporters report of the outbreak (and that’s when the humans come in)
Other than that this game is good keep up the good work guys!
HI Jattermanfish, such good feedback - thank you!
1) We've just added Space Zombies that have space helmets. We're exploring more cooler things we can do too...
2) Wow to this idea, it's a big addition but would be a cool one!
3) Haha love this idea! We'll add this into our planning discussions to see what is possible. :)
Hope you're still enjoying the new updates!
Room for improvement.
To begin, allow me to say that the staff are lovely. I experienced a glitch on my second prestige, and received a personal response inside of 12 hours. The game is enjoyable, to a point. You have your basic clicker / idle game points, you have the option of watching ads for enhancers (not mandatory, they don’t pop up, you choose if you’d like to see them). I’m up to 120 million respawn / prestige tokens now, and I’ve noticed absolutely no difference in zombie value from 80m to 120m. I’m not going to write a scathing review, because I did thoroughly enjoy the product they created. I would simply advise them to work on the math associated with rebirthing / regenerating.
Hi Sweeney2391! Thank you for giving us this valuable feedback! As a two-man team we need all the help we can get and appreciate it.
We are revising the math's as we speak and hope to remove this blocker soon! Thanks again! :)
Simple Idle Zombie Game
For some reason, I love Idle games. This one is very simple, easy to pick up and put down, not horrid on adds, and has great artwork. So why not 5 stars? It really bothers me that I don’t feel like I understand the zombie upgrade system. I get the part where we collect body parts, but I feel like I don’t understand what upgrade each zombie is on. It just makes it feel less special to me or like I have achieved something, but not sure what.
Anyway, I believe 2 guys have made this game and I can’t give enough props to a two man team. My complaint is minor, but I’d like to see that change in an otherwise great idle game.
Turdburglartom, your name is awesome. It makes you untouchable.
Thanks for the kinds words. We agree, the Zombie upgrade system can be a lot clearer, we'll improve in future versions. If you hit the 'View All' above Zombaby, does it make more sense, or is there still a lack of clarity?
Message us from Chat if you want/have time to speak to us. :)
- Fumb Games Ltd.
- 215.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Fumb Games Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Super Mega Pack $9.99
- Super Starter Pack $4.99
- Golden Egg $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.