“Zombie Panic in Wonderland”, which reached number one in the Nintendo WiiWare worldwide rankings, has now come to the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad in improved and extended form!
* iOS-exclusive features
- Streamlined and intuitive controls perfectly suited to the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
- New levels and enemies!
- Spectacular HD graphics compatible with the Retina display!
- 3D sound!
From a fog of exotic perfume arises a plague of amorous zombies, and now they’re invading all your favorite fairytale kingdoms! What the heck is going on here? Who’s responsible for this apocalyptic mess? There’s only one way to find out -- it’s time to take up arms and carve your way to the root of the problem in a spray of bullets, flames, and grenades!
- You’ll bust a gut laughing in this action-packed shoot ‘em up!
-Demolish anything you see, including the game’s very environments!
- Seven playable characters, and drop us a line to let us know what you want in updates!
* What the press said about the WiiWare version of “Zombie Panic in Wonderland”
- Picked up as App of the Day by EUROGAMER
“Destructible environments: so simple, so effective. I will never, ever tire of this.”
“Very good work. Beautiful character design. Its well-adjusted difficulty makes it very addictive. Weapon changing provides for a high level of strategy.”
“A success in every way. Great atmosphere. Brilliantly adjusted gameplay. Probably the most standout WiiWare game on a technical level.”
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
This game is great, don't get me wrong. But there are so many small things that need to be changed. First of all, there is a constant add at the bottom of the screen that blocks some options. It's very annoying and needs to be fixed. Another thing is that when you tilt to move, your character moves the opposite way. Ex:(tilt left-moves right) which adds to the frustration. Another thing was that if you held your screen on its side a certain way, the screen was tiny and up in the left hand corner of the screen. But if you turn it to the other end, it enlarges. These are the few bugs I noticed so please fix them. Other than that, this game has great graphics and has a good gameplay. I will still give it a chance because it's worth it.
It's a nice game with good visuals, nice play, and is challenging enough to keep my attention, but not so hard that it's impossible to beat a level. It has more than one character and you can play in different ways. It is a little annoying that you can't just buy the whole game in one purchase, but I guess if you're ok with that I recommend it.
Great Game, but a minor bug
This game is amazing and I love to play, but I recently finished the game and I was wondering if you could add more to the arcade. The bug is that when I try to play Dorothy on arcade mode with a the XMas skin it always closes out my game. I was wondering if you could fix this so I didn't waste my money.
- Akaoni Studio SL
- 158.9 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2010, 2014 Akaoni Studio
- In-App Purchases
- STORY AND ARCADE MODE $3.99
- EXTRA CONTINUE $0.99
- EXTRA LIFE $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.