Inspired by Left 4 Dead by Valve, Zombies : The Last Stand is the ultimate mobile first person zombie shooter!
IPAD USERS: Get Zombies HD instead! We also have a newer game called Heavy Blade that you will like!
This is the free version which lets you play the first 2 missions at each location. If you like the game please purchase the full version!
REMASTERED IN 2017
- Remastered from 480x320 to 1920x1080
- Gameplay now running at native resolution on all devices
- New split screen touch controls with virtual joysticks
- MFI Game Controller support
- Improved shaders
- Improved collision detection and smoother movement of characters
- Variety of guns, all upgradeable
- 25 increasingly difficult missions
- 3 unique maps
- Unique types of zombies: Crawlers, walkers, runners, tanks, poppers, jumpers, jumping tanks, ghosts, and even pygmy zombies.
- Leaderboards and achievements using Game Center
- Realtime shadows
- Normal mapping, detail mapping
- Freedom to move anywhere in the 3D environment
- 3D Audio (best played with headphones)
- 7 spooky and exciting background music tracks
For more games visit www.RockingPocketGames.com
-Fixed bug that prevented you from switching weapons without a controller
-Removed $2000 cash limit
Ratings and Reviews
Please add look inversion for MFi
This game is awesome. The only thing stopping me from buying the full version is the lack of inversion for my aim
"Zombies : The Last Stand is the ultimate mobile first person zombie shooter, with the most advanced graphics engine on a mobile phone to date!"
Have you seen the graphics for RAGE?
Now that I've got that out of the way. The game isn't bad. While the graphics aren't the best I've seen, they're alright.
This games major downfall is there is no substantial gameplay aside from running around an arena style map and blowing away the undead with extreme prejudice.
The shooting mechanic needs work because as it is I can't seem to find any reward in trying for a head shot. Seems you can shoot the basic zombie in the head 3 times, or the lower leg 3 times and it dies. Head shot should = death.
This is the demo version so I didn't get to play with all the guns, but the shotgun was a breath of fresh air after the pistol got really boring. However you have a 2000 cap in the demo so that's all your gonna get. Assault rifle costs 3k.
Get the demo. If you like it enough to play through the first 2 stages of all 3 maps given without shutting it off, maybe you should get the full game. By the way, I use the term stages loosely, the map is the same. Exactly the same. The only variance is that the second stage offers a few more types of zombies including the crawling acid spewers, and the laughable leapers.
The game blows
Title gives it away. Graphics are okay, I guess, but the controls are way too touchy, or maybe not touchy enough? I have to press pretty hard just for it to notice and when I try to aim it flips about 30 every time my finger barely twitches. Also, why do you run, er walk, sooo slowly?! I can't even take one fudging step on level two without being surrounded and dying in seconds. Wouldn't recommend it a bit. If you want horror, check out Dead Space. You want zombies? Call of Duty and Resident Evil. You want blocky graphics? Minecraft. Just saying, all that's in this can be found in a much, much better state. P.s., if you want "state of the art" graphics, try Rage, it puts this to its rightful spot. I would vote lower, but I think you get my point. You're welcome for me saving you money.
- Chris Egerter
- 114.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2017 Rocking Pocket Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.