Inspired by Left 4 Dead by Valve, Zombies : The Last Stand is the ultimate mobile first person zombie shooter!
IPAD USERS: Get Zombies HD instead! We also have another game called Heavy Blade that you might like!
View the trailer with all the weapons here!
REMASTERED IN 2017
- Remastered from 480x320 to 1920x1080
- Gameplay now running at native resolution on all devices
- New split screen touch controls with virtual joysticks
- MFI Game Controller support
- Improved shaders
- Improved collision detection and smoother movement of characters
- Use cash to upgrade your speed and other capabilities
- Variety of guns, all upgradeable
- 25 increasingly difficult missions
- Unique types of zombies: Crawlers, walkers, runners, tanks, poppers, jumpers, jumping tanks, and even pygmy zombies.
- Leaderboards and achievements using Game Center
- Realtime shadows
- Normal mapping, detail mapping
- Freedom to move anywhere in the 3D environment
- 3D Audio (best played with headphones)
- 7 spooky and exciting background music tracks
- Analog stick to move,hold and drag in lower right to aim and shoot at the same time. Swipe anywhere else to rotate camera.
Use the gyroscope to aim if your device supports that!
Send suggestions to: email@example.com
For more games visit www.RockingPocketGames.com
-Fixed bug that prevented you from switching weapons without a controller
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks for fixing the bug
Awesome game, not bad at all.
This game is pretty good, ill get the cons outta the way first, its a little laggy. Try turning the advanced features off. some more weapons are also needed, maybe an uzi or a high caliber sniper rifle, maybe even a revolver. On the pros side the zombies are really cool. Nice texturing and animations. Lol at the midget suicide things! If possible maybe make the jumpers look more different. The giant things are epic!!! The level design is ok. Its more stadium kind id say add levels with corridor style gameplay. Well thats all, hope to see some updates. Haters gonna hate guys :). GOOD LUCK!
Pretty good even scaled upon iPad
I am pretty surprised at how decently it scales up on the iPad. I imagine it would be a lot better with native iPad support which would be desired I'm sure by all fans.
It's a fun, stable strait up zombie shooter. The graphics while technically good, are not spectacular. They really need a make over, and to be prettied up.
I would love to see much more from this developer and this game.
More weapons, grandees, health pick ups, and smooth out the visuals. It's totally worth having. Finger crossed for more updates!
- Chris Egerter
- 114.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2017 Rocking Pocket Games
- In-App Purchases
- $5000 Zombies Cash $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.