Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ZONR: A primal action puzzler for all gamers. TOUCH THE LARGEST ZONE. 90 seconds. 500000 points. Music by Rich Vreeland (Disasterpeace). Game and Art by Matthew Hall (KLICKTOCK).
Gamezebo 5/5 - "Offering quick sessions, intuitive gameplay, and fast-paced, challenging fun, it’s the epitome of what a mobile game should be."
Touch Arcade - "I think it's fair to say by now that KlickTock is a master of creating tiny slices of gaming."
What's New in Version 2.0
* iPhone 5 and iOS 6 support.
* Little Things Forever theme (check out Little Things Forever via the Download link).
* Sharing your best scores over twitter and email is working again! No more black screens.
* Mistakes made are clearly shown (thanks for the suggestion Zach Gage).
* ZONR Veteran and ZONR Legend achievements have been made easier.
* All advertising removed; ZONR is now a paid game. Please show your additional support for the game by buying the twilight theme.
A minor miracle
I don't know how this game does what it does... It's simply mind-blowing. Within ten seconds of starting to play, my brain was already an expert, blasting through three levels PER SECOND - before my conscious mind had a chance to catch up and figure out what was happening. This must surely be the most immediate, minimal and pure game ever invented. Amazing.
(Also, has Disasterpeace ever touched a game that didn't turn out to be brilliant?? That guy seems to have the Midas touch!)
I didn't like this app much because I thought it was too repetitive and easy. I got to the second theme and after hearing the same tune with every pattern, was a little annoyed while waiting for something different to happen. When the second theme was the same pattern structures and tune, I decided to call it quits. I think it's too easy because I was flying through the patterns and not feeling challenged. I don't know if my spacial distinction is just hyper-developed or what, but it's enough for me to say that this app isn't for me.
I love this game. It's so simple, while still being delightfully challenging. I feel like a completely different part of my brain is being worked. It's also a lot of fun to give the game to friends and watch them try to figure it out.
Plus, the music rocks.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 01, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: KlickTock Pty Ltd
- © 2011-2012 Klicktock Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Twilight Theme$2.99