ZUS Smart Driving Assistant app is designed to work with ZUS Smart Car Charger, nonda Smart Car Charger, ZUS Smart Tire Safety Monitor, ZUS Vehicle Health Monitor & ZUS Wireless Backup Camera.
-Smart car charger helps you locate your car with the ZUS app and tracks your mileage log automatically.
-Smart Tire Safety Monitor features a USB-powered receiver with 4 sensors that transmit data via Bluetooth directly to the ZUS app. Showing the tire pressure of all 4 tires in real time, the monitor can quickly detect punctures and/or excess temperature, giving both a visual and audible warning to alert the driver of possible tire failure.
-Smart Vehicle Health Monitor keeps tabs on your engine health with real-time alerts. Decode engine error codes, which normally costs a $100 trip to the mechanic.
-Wireless Backup Camera is easy to install and built to fit your license plate. Install in just 10 minutes and get 170-degree field of view right on your smartphone
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any further problems or suggestions.
Visit us at f.nonda.co, where you'll find quick solutions to your questions about ZUS, iHere and other nonda products.
· Visit us @ www.nonda.co
· Like us @ facebook.com/nondainc
· Instagram us @ instagram.com/nondainc
· Follow us @ twitter.com/nondainc
· Subscribe us @ youtube.com/nondainc
How ZUS works:
· Whenever you park your car, ZUS will save your car’s location automatically.
· When you need to find your car, open the ZUS app and follow the arrow. The changing of green radian shows the direction of your car.
· Choose between the Compass and Map view to locate where you parked your car.
· The app will indicate “Your Car is Nearby” when you are just around your car.
· ZUS may not get location in indoors and underground parking lots. Because of ZUS didn’t get your location without GPS signal.
· Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
· ZUS relies on the GPS signal in the mobile phone to locate.
· Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Premium Service Subscriptions:
60 Free Drives Every Month
ZUS Mileage Log is free for your first 60 drives every month, forever. Upgrade to unlimited drives for $2.99/month recurring or $29.99/year recurring.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
·Minor bugs fixed.
Credits to @Mike, @Ammon, @Russ, @Erik, @cwankeny, @Ben and @Bobby for all your feedbacks. Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other issues using ZUS App.
Ratings and Reviews
Good. But Needs improvement
So, i really like the product as far as easy to install and the videos quality is great. I really wish on the next update they can incorporate a Battery % next to the little battery icon to give more of an idea where the battery life is at. Also, is it possible that when i return to my vehicle that the Zus wifi connects to it without me having to go into my settings and pressing it (i do have “auto join” connected but it doesn’t seem to)
Overall, im very very surprised and pleased with this product. But maybe the developers can read a few of the concerns with the app, etc and address some in a future update. This product and app has tremendous potential. And is on the brink on making me a loyal customer. As im sure others are.
I also have a question regarding the blue light on the device. Does it ever turn off? I though maybe i had to be far enough so it can deactivate so i left my phone in the house and went out to the driveway to check and it was still on. I was no longer connected to zus wifi, i was on my home wifi. And it was way more than 30 seconds, more like 5 min. Im worried that this drains my battery life??
Developer Response ,
Thank you for letting us know your concerns and your suggestions to us.
"I also have a question regarding the blue light on the device. Does it ever turn off?" The blue light should be turned off when the wi-fi is not at broadcasting mode.
If you keep having this issue with your device, feel free to reach out again. We can be reached at email@example.com at any time.
Backup Camera 😩
I am a huge fan of the car charger. It charges my devices very quickly.
I WAS excited about the backup camera...until I started using it. It does not work well at all - performs its worst when around other WiFi networks that aren’t its own (70% of the time I’m backup up my car near my home). It takes way too much time for the Bluetooth to activate, the WiFi to activate and connect, and also for the camera to feed the image to my phone. The WiFi never works correctly. I can’t seem to find a use for holding my phone, waiting 2 min for the app to figure out how to speak to the Backup Camera, then start to backup my car. I have a busy life and this simply doesn’t cut it. I had high hopes. Installation was super simple. But what I installed is close to worthless at this point. And while the WiFi is connected to the camera...it takes a while for the camera to disconnect, causing me to turn off my phone’s WiFi antenna in order to have any access to the internet.
Developer Response ,
Hi goatworthy, when you mention the Wi-Fi never works correctly, can you record the screen starting from the moment you open the app to the moment you get the image? Can you send it to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can have more insight on this issue? As to the wifi connection issue, when the Backup Camera is not in use for the 30s, the wifi will be disconnected. Do you think the 30s are too much for you? Please let us know so we can improve the overall performance according to user's experience. Thank you in advance. Best Regards, ZUS Team
Love the ZUS system and app!
Sorry for the long review, but I loooove the ZUS. The app simple, nice to look at, easy to navigate, and easily adaptable to whatever ZUS accessories or features you choose to use.
I bought a pair of the ZUS Apple charging cables and the Smart Car Charger during the IndieGoGo campaign, and I use both constantly. I do feel that the charger and/or cords out perform many others that I have tried as far as charging speed. I can charge my phone in my car from “nearly dying” to at least well above 50-60% in a 15 minute drive.
I love that the app integrates so much information in such a succinct visual. Paired with the Smart Car Charger it can save your GPS location to find your car (I’ve only used this once for parking at a graduation and once for parking at a concert, but both times it worked great!) It also measures your car battery output and can log mileage. I use the later for keeping track of miles I travel for work, and it works like a charm. The best part is that you don’t even have to think about it or remember to turn anything on if you use your Bluetooth and configure some app settings.
I definitely plan on purchasing more ZUS products, and am excited to see this company grow!
- No NDA Inc
- 184.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 No NDA Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Mileage Feature $2.99
- Mileage Feature $29.99
- Car Battery Health Monitor $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.