BMJ Best Practice
Por BMJ Group
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Your instant second opinion whenever, wherever you need it!
BMJ Best Practice is a trusted, authoritative clinical decision support tool that is uniquely structured around the patient consultation to provide quick, easy-to-use answers to clinical questions.
The BMJ Best Practice app provides clinicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals, with quick, convenient and up to date access to:
- Clinical guidelines and research evidence, even when offline
- Expert opinion to back up your decisions
- Topics structured around the patient consultation, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Over 1000 diagnoses and diagnostic tests
This app is available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch operating iOS 6 and above. It includes 5 free SAMPLE topics.
Annual subscriptions for additional content across a range of specialties are available to purchase, depending on your specific information needs. Content bundles range in price from £4.99 to £59.99 for all topics. All purchased content can be accessed on multiple devices by signing into your account. For further information on all available topic bundles, please visit http://bestpractice.bmj.com/app
CONTACT US: Please email our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or experience problems purchasing or accessing content.
Novedades de la versión 2.0.2
This version supports in-app purchases of all content bundles, which were previously unavailable and fixes the majority of issues which have caused app crashes for users of version 2.0.1. Please note we have also removed support for 3G downloads.
If you continue to have any problems, please email our customer service team email@example.com
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 27/01/2014
- Versión: 2.0.2
- Tamaño: 10.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: BMJ Publishing Group Limited
- © BMJ Publishing Group Ltd 2013
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 6.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.
Top compras dentro de la app
- All topicsUSD 89.99
- Infectious diseasesUSD 22.99
- Emergency and Critical care medicineUSD 22.99
- Cardiovascular disorders and surgeryUSD 22.99
- DermatologyUSD 11.99
- PsychiatryUSD 11.99
- Ophthalmology and ENTUSD 11.99