Cisco Technical Support
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Cisco Technical Support simplifies network maintenance and saves you time by providing tools to help troubleshoot issues, research products, update & create support cases, track RMAs, and manage your install base anywhere, anytime!
What's New in v3.16.1
• My Notifications stores your support case related mobile push notifications over the prior 30 days.
• Subscribe to Support Case Trending emails within Settings. When you open a support case, we will look up the most referenced bugs, error messages and Cisco Support Community references related your device, and send you an email to the specified email address(es).
• More than 450 Cisco Validated Design docs are available under "Product Information". The number of categories with new docs since your last visit will be displayed on the Home screen.
Basic features available to all users:
• Engage with fellow networking professionals, ask and answer questions through the Cisco Support Communities
• Access to product-specific support content for over 7,000 Cisco products
• Access to over 1,700 troubleshooting and configuration guides authored by Cisco TAC Engineers
• PSIRT (Security Advisories) and End-of-Life mobile push notifications
• Cisco Reseller Locator found in Tools
• Bookmark your favorite RSS Feeds, and Video Channels - Available in "My Shortcuts"
• Save content with Pocket (Read-It-Later) service. Go to http://www.getpocket.com/ to learn more about setting up an account
Advanced features available to Cisco Support Contract Owners:
Support Cases & RMAs:
• View, Edit and Create Support Cases and track RMAs
• Access to all case notes, and attachments (txt, pdf, xls, ppt, doc, and image file types)
• Receive Support Case updates via mobile push notifications
• Direct access to your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact, and Field Engineer via phone or email
• Bookmark urgent Support Cases for easy reference from "My Shortcuts"
• Single tap to request case updates, case closure, and reopen cases
Support Contract & Product Coverage Information:
• View contract information and set-expiration reminders prior to their expiration with "My Contracts"
• An embedded bar code scanner makes it easy to lookup product coverage details by serial number with "Check Device Coverage"
• Ability to validate and update the current installation using your current location
• Manage your install base (view EoX, warranty and coverage status) for up to 10,000 devices with "My Devices"
• Access to Contract Renewal, Last Day of Support, and End of Life reports in My Devices.
Bug Search Tool:
• Research Cisco software bugs by product, iOS version, or keywords
• Bookmark software bugs for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
• SSH / Telnet Client
• IPSec Overhead Calculator
• VCS Service Checker
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: email@example.com
Novedades de la versión 3.16.1
• "My Notifications" stores your support case related mobile push notifications over the prior 30 days. You can either jump to the case from the notification, mark notifications read, or delete them from "My Notifications"
• Subscribe to Support Case Trending emails within "Settings". When you open a support case, we will look up the most referenced bugs, error messages and Cisco Support Community references related your device, and send an email with all the relevant links to the specified email address(es). The email may prove helpful debugging your current situation, or may give you new insights to other areas to investigate.
• More than 450 Cisco Validated Design docs are now available under "Product Information". The number of categories with new documents since your last visit will be displayed on the Home screen. Control which categories are tracked within "Settings" under "New Content Notifications".
• Minor bug fixes and UI enhancements... after all... the little things matter!
- Categoría: Negocios
- Actualizado : 10/10/2016
- Versión: 3.16.1
- Tamaño: 13.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Cisco
- © 2011 Cisco Inc
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.