Por Kitestack Software
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
★ One of the TOP TEN utility apps in over 5 countries. ★
The app opens your Documents and Downloads folder as shelves on the desktop with a nice cover flow effect.
Quickly access your documents and downloads. Drop files onto the shelves or drag them from the shelves into other applications (for example as attachments into Mail.app).
A click on the app icon in the dock brings the two shelves to the foreground. A second click sends them back again.
You can change the two shelves to show any folder you like.
- Dropping a text selection on a shelf automatically creates a new text file
- Right-click and drag a file from a shelf to paste its contents into another app. Great for pasting text templates into email messages or blog posts
- Press Space when an item is selected to see a larger preview
- Right click on a shelf item to reveal it in Finder
- Double click a shelf item to open it
Novedades de la versión 2.1.3
- Solved: shelves now remain visible when showing the desktop with the "show desktop" gesture or by pressing F11
- "separate shelves per space" feature restricted to Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Lion for now (until a solution is available)
Captura de pantalla
- Categoría: Utilidades
- Actualizado : 11/07/2012
- Versión: 2.1.3
- Tamaño: 1.8 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Rico Gundermann
- © 2011 Kitestack Software
Compatibilidad: Mac OS X 10.6.6 o posterior, 64-bit processor