Por Nianliang Mo
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
• By the creator of CharFrame • Featured in What's Hot, New & Noteworthy
• Former #1 in Mexico and other 5 countries, #2 in United States, and top 10 in 12 countries (iPad Navigation)
Elevation Chart is a tool used to get the elevation of any place on the surface of the Earth. You’re able to place a pin anywhere on the map to view it’s elevation in feet or meters along with its longitude, latitude, and address. You can also place two pins on the map to see the elevation profile and walking distance between the two points.
===== Features =====
• Show the elevations between two points in Chart view, more visualization!
• One tap to show the elevation of your current location
• Get elevation of any place on earth by: 1) touching the location on the map; 2) search by address/name
• Show Walking Distance between two points if available
• Show Ellipsoidal Distance (according to Vincenty's formula) as label of x-axis
• Show elevation in feet or meters
• Work on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
===== Known Issues =====
In some situations, the Walking Distance which get from maps.googleapis.com is obviously wrong, compare to the Ellipsoidal Distance.
===== Requirements =====
===== Video Tutorial =====
Pick one of the following:
Novedades de la versión 2.2
Fixed: Orientation problem on iPad (version 2.1 only)
- USD 1.99
- Categoría: Navegación
- Actualizado : 06/03/2013
- Versión: 2.2
- Tamaño: 1.0 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Nianliang Mo
- © 2012-2014 AppBead
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.