Forms - Personal Database For iOS
De Polar Bear Farm Ltd
Esta app solo está disponible en App Store para dispositivos iOS.
** Over 30% off for a limited time only! **
Forms is your personal database for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Create rich, native iOS interfaces, and applets, just the way you want, all without writing a line of code.
Build Your Solution
Forms comes with all the tools you need to create highly customised applets. Forms serves up an amazingly powerful web app called Forms Builder so you can create and modify your solutions right from your computer, no separate downloads required. Simply open Forms, tap the settings button, point your favourite web browser in Forms direction, and you're ready to start creating.
Define Your Data
To get started using Forms, you first define the data you want to record or access. Forms is fully relational, so you can define one-to-one and one-to-many relationships between tables. Beyond just basic table columns you can setup auto-enter and auto-update column properties, which automatically update the value of a column whenever a record is modified.
Design Your Interface
Designing your database interface is as simple as dragging and dropping elements onto your layout. You can add text fields, labels, buttons, popup buttons, checkboxes and images, and link them to your table columns. You can use custom buttons to perform common actions such as navigating between layouts and records, and inserting auxiliary information such as timestamps into table columns. You can even show related lists, which are views into other tables showing relevant records based on relationships you define. Forms provides two layout styles, form view and list view. Form layouts show one record at a time, while lists presents all records as a single vertically scrolling list.
Share Your Database
We've made sharing to multiple devices as easy as possible, you can either export your entire database, and import it onto each users device using Forms Builder, or alternatively take advantage of our over-the-air deployment option, where users simply tap a URL on a website, or in an email, to download and install or update your database.
- Single User Local Tables
- Fully Relational
- Calculation Columns
- Summary Columns
- Auto-Enter Column Properties
- Auto-Update Column Properties
User Interaction Features
- Customisable Layouts With WYSIWIG Layout Editor
- Input Elements: Text Fields, Pop Up Buttons, Checkboxes, Radio Buttons, Related Lists, Media Views
- Data Formatters for displaying dates and numbers in user friendly formats.
- Customisable buttons for rich interactive workflows.
- Dynamically Generated Popup List Values.
- Fully Searchable.
Printing and Exporting
- Print records and record sets wirelessly using Air Print.
- Email records and record sets as PDF, CSV or JSON files.
- Export tables as CSV files from Forms Builder.
Novedades de la versión 1.1.2
New autoresizing properties for layout elements, so elements reposition and resize automatically when orientations change.
Numerous Bug Fixes Including:
• Media Views now show options for selecting photos from the camera roll as well as taking a photo.
• Delete All now available on iPhone, and occasional crash when deleting is resolved.
- USD 9.99
- Categoría: Negocios
- Actualizado : 08/08/2012
- Versión: 1.1.2
- Tamaño: 18.7 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Alemán, Coreano, Danés, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Neerlandés, Polaco, Portugués, Ruso, Sueco
- Vendedor: Polar Bear Farm Ltd
- © 2011 Polar Bear Farm Ltd
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.2 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.