Get In Gear
Por Hemophilia Federation of America
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Win-win app. Track fitness efforts and support a charitable cause! Easy to use activity tracker records exercise including walking, running, jogging, hiking, swimming, aquatics, bicycling, spinning, cardio, aerobics, yoga, zumba, pilates, dance, motion fitness video games, yoga, martial arts, tai chi, sports, strength/weight training,& more
Your use of this app helps raise awareness and funds for the public charity, Hemophilia Federation of America (HFA). HFA assists people and families living with hemophilia and other rare bleeding disorders which are extremely expensive and can debilitating conditions. Thank you in advance for supporting this cause!
With Get in Gear, you can share your exercise activities on Facebook with your friends! Earn achievements and encouragement as you exercise and reach your fitness goals. Achievements will automatically be awarded as you reach those goals and posted on Facebook if you choose.
Get in Gear enables you to track your GPS distance and duration, all while listening to your music playlists. For your safety, we do not ever track your actual location and only track your actual distance traveled. Your actual location, route, and workout routine is never tracked or shared.
This app is free and designed to be used by anyone, no matter how mobile, what type or what level of physical activity you engage in. Distance is recorded in feet, meters, miles, kilometers, or yards, duration in minutes and hours. You may also manually submit activities, specifying the duration and distance and make notes.
With Get in Gear, you also have free access to FitFactor, HFA’s health website for important health news and information. Regular FitFactor articles include information and tips on exercise, nutrition, and health which can help you maintain and improve a healthy lifestyle.
* Track duration and/or distance of fitness activities
* Submit fitness activities manually after an activity ended
* Listen to your favorite music playlist as you work out
* Keep an ongoing history log of all of your fitness activities
* Share your fitness activities with your friends on Facebook
* Receive encouraging achievements as you reach important fitness milestones
* Share achievements with your friends on Facebook
* Access important health news and information on exercise, nutrition, recipes, and health topics
* Track activity distance in feet, meters, miles, kilometers, or yards
* Customizable settings for each activity type with default distances, duration, and music options
* Learn more about Hemophilia, von Willebrand Disease, and HFA's charity work
* Record fitness activities including walking, running, jogging, hiking, swimming, aquatics, bicycling, spinning, cardio, aerobics, yoga, zumba, pilates, dance, motion-controlled fitness video games, yoga, martial arts, tai chi, sports, strength and weight training, and more.
Each time you use this app, you support HFA's charity programs and services. Thank you!
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The GPS is only used when you are tracking an activity. Please be sure that you stop the activity when you are done, so the GPS can power off.
* The iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPad 3G track very well and are very accurate. The iPhone 3GS is less accurate. Devices without a GPS and cellular connection (iPad Wi-Fi, iPod touch) can only track and share waypoints when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Novedades de la versión 2.1
* Fixed iPad UI glitches.
- Categoría: Salud y forma física
- Actualizado : 19/10/2013
- Versión: 2.1
- Tamaño: 2.8 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Hemophilia Federation of America, Inc.
- © 2012, Hemophilia Federation of America
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.