Google Authenticator works with 2-Step Verification for your Google Account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in.
With 2-Step Verification, signing into your account will require both your password and a verification code you can generate with this app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need of a network or cellular connection.
- Automatic setup via QR code
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for time-based and counter-based code generation
To use Google Authenticator, you need to enable 2-Step Verification on your Google Account. Visit http://www.google.com/2step to get started.
• iPhone X support
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Lack of updates
This app doesnt get updated since a year ago. it doesnt have iPhone X support
The new iOS7-like interface and icon makes the app ugly and inconsistent with everything else when running in previous iOS versions. Can't you make it look like this only when running in iOS7?
- Google LLC
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.