Por Peter Kramer
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
iPlayingCards (Lite) Version 3.1 – A 'virtual' deck of cards for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. (NOTE: Use this App to play card games with other people - just like a 'real' deck; but it is NOT a 'game-playing' program.) Play cards on one or multiple devices (using Game Center or Bluetooth - Bluetooth works on airplanes). Cards move with the touch of a finger. When playing with a shared device, use four hidden hands – a hand become visible only when the device is tilted on its side facing that direction. When playing with multiple devices, each device can display a different hand. Many features – shuffling, dealing, cutting, flipping, sorting, etc.. Eight classic decks for playing games such as Poker, Sixty-Six, Piquet, Belote, Jass, Durak, Scopa, Mus, Five Hundred, Pinochle, Bezique or Canasta. Fast set-up of 21 different games (including those and Black Jack, Bridge, Crazy Eights, Gin, Go Fish, Hearts, Oh Hell!, Rummy and War).
In this Lite Version, the deck can be automatically shuffled into only six predetermined random decks - all new decks for version 2.7. An In-App Purchase upgrade, available for a small fee from the iTunes App Store, has unlimited random shuffling. (Manual rearranging of the cards in this Lite Version is possible for those unable to purchase the full version.)
Connect multiple iPhones, iPads or iPod touches together using Game Center (anywhere on Earth) or Bluetooth (within 30 feet).
Move cards and piles anywhere on the screen/table
- move a card with one-touch moves
- flip a card with a tap
- rotate a card with a two-tap move
- move a card lower in the deck with a reverse-tap
- move and spread piles with two-touch moves
- rotate and flip piles with a double tap
Four hidden hands
- each hand becomes visible when device is tilted onto a side
- only the person on that side can see that hand
- sort hands by suits/rank, right/left, SHDC/SHCD, ace high/low,
- show the number of cards in each hidden hand
- limit the hands that other connected devices can show
- adjust the size of the cards on the table from small to big
- adjust the size of the cards in each hand separately
- add 1 or 2 Jokers
- pick any photo from your Photo Album for the back of the cards
- 9 classic decks - 24, 32, 36, 40, 43, 48, 64 or 104 cards
- deal to 1, 2, 3 or 4 players or to an adjacent pile
- deal from 1 to 13 cards to 1-4 players, or 26 to 2 players
- deal face up or face down
- deal cascaded or stacked
- advance the dealer on each shuffle
Quick set-up of the deck, the deal and the hands for 21 different games
Animated random shuffling (see Lite Version limitation above)
Animated cut card feature
Drawing region on iPhone 5 and iPad screens to write notes
Please contact us with any questions, comments or suggestions. ContactUs@iPlayingCardsApp.com
Screen shots shown below:
1)Crazy 8’s - tilted to face player West - West is playing a King and changing the suit to Diamonds. South holds 12 cards.
2)Bridge – South bid 5 Diamonds, West played the Ace of Spades, North is Dummy and South is now playing the 8 of Spades. South will make 5 Diamonds if the King of Hearts finesse is on.
3)Texas hold ‘em tilted to face player South – pair of Kings awaiting the river card.
4)Same Texas hold ‘em but on second, Bluetooth-connected device tilted to face player East – two pair awaiting the river card. Card backing from second device's Photo Album.
5)Klondike Solitaire – the deal function is set to three cards to an adjacent pile, face up, cascaded.
Novedades de la versión 3.1
Better handling of tilt to control exposing NSEW hands.
Bug fix relating to 'Deal'
- Categoría: Juegos
- Actualizado : 17/04/2014
- Versión: 3.1
- Tamaño: 58.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Peter Kramer
- © Peter B. Kramer
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.