Kakinoki Shogi for iPad
Por Yoshikazu Kakinoki
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Shogi is a Japanese version of chess.
A player can use (drop) captured pieces.
This rule makes this game complicated and profound.
There are 10 million players and a few hundred professional players in Japan.
- Human vs. computer, human vs. human, computer vs. computer.
- 8 levels of computer play.
- Handicap games.
- Choose Western or Japanese pieces.
- Show the legal moves of the selected piece.
- Show score option
- Game log.
- Undo of moves.
- Save/Load game file.
- Send game record by mail.
- Show history of moves.
- Help about Shogi rules.
Novedades de la versión 2.30
- Fixed a bug (Menus were in English on iOS 9 in Japanese environment).