Learn Filipino - Free WordPower
Por Innovative Language Learning, LLC
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Are you interested in learning Filipino, but just don't have the time?
Let's face it, not everyone can commit full-time to learning a language. We know there are many things going on in your life: school, work, the kids, that special someone. That's why we developed WordPower Learn Filipino Vocabulary Free for the ultra-busy, 21st century lifestyle. There's absolutely no reason to miss out on all the benefits of learning Filipino just because you're light on time. With WordPower Learn Filipino Vocabulary Free, you'll start down the road to fluency and reap the rewards that go with it.
With WordPower Learn Filipino Vocabulary Free, you'll master 100 of the most frequently used words and phrases in the Filipino language right on your iOS device! The app doubles as a mini travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Filipino phrases. Learn Filipino with audio recordings of a native Filipino speaker and a voice recorder so you can master perfect pronunciation anywhere, anytime. This list of the 100 most frequently used Filipino words is compact enough to fit a little review into you busy schedule. Study at your convenience at times and places that work for you! WordPower Learn Filipino Vocabulary Free also comes with an addictive Word of the Day alert and free Filipino audio lessons when you sign up for a free FilipinoPod101.com account inside the app.
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Filipino Vocabulary Free FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! Level 1 Basic Word List (approximately 200 words): Now you get more than just 1 word a day
- Support for iOS 6 and 4" Retina displays such as the iPhone 5 and 5th gen iPod Touch
- Filipino Top 100 Words: A special list of words specific to daily life in the Phillipines. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
- Essential Filipino vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, and class
- Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- Free Audio Lessons: Learn more than just words! Access the newest FilipinoPod101.com audio lessons when you sign up for a Free Lifetime Account within the app
- Updated Basic Resources: Want to explore the Filipino language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Filipino learning tips, information and material
- Easy to Use Design: Intuitive iOS swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function: Search entire database in English or Filipino
- Progress Bar: Keep track of how many words you have really mastered
100 words not enough?
Upgrade to WordPower Learn Filipino Vocabulary full edition to get 2000 more words and phrases!
Novedades de la versión 4.7
-NEW: the app will now check for wordbank backups on iCloud when it's first launched and give you the option to restore it if there is one. This is great for people who are either installing the app on a new device or had to delete and reinstall it.
-NEW: the app will now check for a newer version of your wordbank on iCloud when it launches. If it finds one, it'll give you the option to restore the newer version. This is great for people who use the app on multiple devices and want to keep their wordbank up to date across all their devices.
-NEW: the Lite version of the app will now ask you if you want to restore your in-app purchase on first launch. This is also great for people who are either installing the app on a new device or had to delete and reinstall it.
-improved the wordbank sync user interface
-other various bugfixes and under the hood improvements
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado : 09/09/2015
- Versión: 4.7
- Tamaño: 93.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Innovative Language Learning, LLC
- © 2008-2015 Innovative Language Learning
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.