LIME: My Favourite Ingredient
Esta app solo está disponible en App Store para dispositivos iOS.
There are some ingredients which you can never have enough of. They continue to surprise and inspire, and just a glimpse of them on the supermarket shelves already has you wanting to take them home and prepare a delicious, healthy meal. These are the stars of Cooking with Passion: a series that pays homage to our favourite ingredients.
Each app focuses on one ingredient, contains beautiful photos and 40 easy to prepare recipes. From snacks to main courses, from all corners of the globe, these apps will positively inspire you to discover the diversity within. This one’s is all about lime.
You can browse through the recipes one by one or use one of the filters to leave out time-consuming, non-vegetarian or spicy recipes.
Ready to get started? Use the cooking mode which presents all the information you need, so that touching the iPad when cooking is minimalized.
In the mood for some fun reading during cooking? Just flip through the amazing special topics or tips and tricks that are connected to a chapter or specific recipe, so you can give them a twist!
Having a hard time planning a date with your friends? Use the FoodInvites to plan a gettogether with a friend, date or group of friends!
- 40 amazing recipes
- high resolution quality photographs in landscape and portrait mode
- valuable information on your favourite ingredient
- tips and tricks to spice up the recipes
- recipe filter for quick, spicy and vegetarian dishes
- quick access to your favourite recipes through the menu
- cooking mode with an integrated clock; the clocks work independently so you can cook several recipes at the same time
- email option for grocery shopping
- make notes if you have your own twist to a recipe and don't want to forget.
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
- Categoría: Comida y bebida
- Actualizado : 25/03/2015
- Versión: 1.3.1
- Tamaño: 91.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Caplan B.V.
- © 2015 Caplan Publishing
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.