Medication Tracker (iMedications)
Por iHealth Ventures LLC.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Do you forget to take the medications? iMedications is an easy to use medication management app to help you remind and keep track of your Medications - your pills and vitamins.
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, E-reminders improve medication adherence in patients with chronic conditions. Carry around iMedications in your iPhone , iPod Touch, iPad all the time to keep on top of your medications, to keep you healthy.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for tracking Dosage, Frequency, Rx and Refill info.
* REMINDER ALERT: Remind patients to take their medications on time. If a patient forgets to take the medication, a notification alert is sent as a reminder.
* Add PILL IDENTIFICATION Photo.
* DOSAGE history: Record the time, the medication is taken. View all historic data.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Medications records with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Improves Medication Adherence of patients with chronic conditions
* Medication reminding tool for patients
* Add Text NOTES
* No Internet Connection required, all data is stored locally for your Privacy and Security.
* No monthly subscription fee (unlike other iphone apps)
* Quick access to your data.
* MONITOR changes in medications over time.
* Medication adherence app.
* Ultimate App for Medication Management and Monitoring.
* Useful for tracking compliance rate for drugs.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
* Safety alerts
* Drug Info
Novedades de la versión 2.2.1
Minor bug fix
- USD 3.99
- Categoría: Salud y forma física
- Actualizado : 02/04/2013
- Versión: 2.2.1
- Tamaño: 2.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: iHealth Ventures LLC.
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.