Por Fairwinds Software
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
MedTracker is a complexity free application that records the dates and times over-the-counter or prescription medications have been taken.
For someone taking prescription medications it’s not uncommon to miss the correct time to take the medication. By tracking the actual time medication was taken in a single view and with a single button it is easy to determine the best time to take the next dose.
Families with multiple children will appreciate MedTrackers ability to keep track of multiple medications for multiple children and easily see when medications should be taken. For the busy parent, consumption history can be added after the fact.
All of us, with busy life's, take a pill and then sometime later can't remember exactly when or if we took it. It’s typical to ask the question, "When did I take that aspirin?", or "Did I take my vitamins today?" By adding the simple step of pressing one button in the front view of MedTracker it becomes clear when the medication was taken and when the next dose should be taken.
MedTracker makes use of a single view for tracking medication, displaying the last time medication was taken, dosage, and patient name. A second view will show the stored history for a single medication. The third view is used only for initial medications setup.
The Apple Settings application has options to:
- control date format,
- turn take feedback on and off,
- control the amount of history to keep,
- to select notification sounds,
- to manual reorder medicines, and
- to cancel all outstanding notifications.
- Multiple people.
- Multiple medications.
- Multiple dosages.
- Handles PRN medications.
- Option for variable dose taking.
- Option for local notifications.
- Option for time or event dosages.
- Option to show overdue doses in red with checkmark.
- Edit or add history.
- Export history to CSV file.
- Export summary to CSV file.
- In context help with resizable font.
- iPhone 5, 4 inch retina support.
iPhone, iPod, and iPad native. English only.
Novedades de la versión 2.3
- Fix bug related to first medicine.
- Add missing iOS 7 icons.
- Fix bug for sound changes in iOS 7
- Fix iOS 7 'take' button crash.
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 24/09/2013
- Versión: 2.3
- Tamaño: 1.9 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Performance Champions, Inc.
- © 2012 Performance Champions, Inc.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 6.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.