De Fairwinds Software
Esta app solo está disponible en App Store para dispositivos iOS.
MedTracker is a complexity free application that records the dates and times over-the-counter or prescription medications have been taken.
For someone taking prescription medications it’s not uncommon to miss the correct time to take the medication. MedTracker tracks the actual time medication was taken in a single view, using the simple Take Now button. With the optional notifications turned on, MedTracker will determine the time to take the next dose and notify you on your device. MedTracker provides an option to require input of the actual quantity taken when the Take Now button is tapped.
Families with multiple children will appreciate MedTrackers ability to keep track of multiple medications for multiple people and easily see when medications should be taken. For the busy parent, consumption history can be added or modified after the fact.
All of us, with busy life's, take a pill and then sometime later can't remember exactly when or if we took it. It’s typical to ask the question, "When did I take that aspirin?", or "Did I take my vitamins today?" By adding the simple step of pressing one button in the front view of MedTracker it becomes clear when the medication was taken and when the next dose should be taken.
- Multiple people.
- Multiple medications.
- Multiple dosages.
- Handles PRN medications.
- Handles fractional doses.
- Allows free form notes for each medication.
- Allows easy sharing with medical professionals via Activity Sharing.
- Option for tracking the actual dose taken.
- Option to show local notifications when it is time to take the next medication.
- Option for taking medications every x hours.
- Option for taking medications at specific times each day.
- Option to show overdue doses in red with checkmark.
- Option to control audio and visual take feedback.
- Option to temporarily enable or disable medicine.
- Edit or add history.
- Export history to text or CSV file.
- Export summary text or to CSV file.
- In context help with resizable font.
- Past due application icon badging.
- Responds to dynamic type content size changes in Apple -> Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Larger Text
- Option to view pending notifications.
The Apple Settings application has MedTracker options to:
- control date and time formats (which can be different than your device default),
- control the amount of history to keep,
- to select notification sounds,
- to manual reorder medicines,
- enable sending bug report emails, and
- to cancel all outstanding notifications.
Novedades de la versión 3.13
- Add Activity Sharing for both text reports and csv exports.
- Add plain text version of both summary and history reports suitable for viewing in word processing applications.
- Add medicine active flag to temporarily enable and disable usage of medicine.
- Improve layout for iPhone X.
- Stability Fixes.
- Improve layout on small devices.
- Fix bug where Medicine Summary csv export was not always updated when saved.
- Fix bug where deleting a medicine sometimes crashed.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 03/11/2017
- Versión: 3.13
- Tamaño: 26.0 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Performance Champions, Inc.
- © 2014-2017 Performance Champions, Inc.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 9.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.