Por Many Tricks
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
• Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
• Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
• Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
• Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
• Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
• Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
• Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
Once you've tried Mooming your windows, you'll never go back to simply moving and zooming them again.
Novedades de la versión 3.2.1
• Updated menu bar icon and other interface elements for Yosemite
• Menu bar icon is now retinaized
• Works well with Yosemite's dark mode
• Improved layout of keyboard mode's cheat sheet
• Fixed a bug related to large documents in Preview
• Fixed a bug related to sizing windows across multiple displays via custom actions
Capturas de pantalla
Reseñas de usuarios
I’m a UX designer and UI developer. It means that I’ve many applications open, and usually I’ve to look into multiple windows.
To me Moom it’s essential. It allows me to quickly arrange windows and switch between layouts.
Manytricks maintains the app up-to-date and compatible with the latest OSX versions. A simple good small product that works very well.
- USD 9.99
- Categoría: Utilidades
- Actualizado : 13/01/2015
- Versión: 3.2.1
- Tamaño: 4.0 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Many Tricks
- © 2011–2014 Many Tricks
Compatibilidad: OS X 10.7 o posterior