Property Inspection Manager (PIM) - The Inspection App for Professional Property Managers
Por Systemic Inspections
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
The Inspection App for Professional Property Managers
PIM is designed specifically for iPad & iPad Mini & helps you with your property inspections.
Use PIM for routine inspection reports, ingoing-entry & outgoing-exit property condition reports, inventories, cleaning & maintenance or let us build you a custom report to suit your needs. We understand that one form doesn't fit all, & to stand out from the crowd you need tools that help you develop your business - not control it.
PIM lets you capture comments & photos quickly & efficiently and produces quality, professional reports that are tailored for your business. PIM can accommodate your company branding, legislative needs, maintenance, cleaning & other elements that reflect what is important to you & your business.
We have users across Australia, NZ, USA & UK serving residential, commercial, community housing, short term, holiday & executive leasing markets. With extensive knowledge in the property industry, we advise how to use PIM & can suggest workflow improvements. Now with **Property Tree** support.
"We have been using PIM as all of the reports are fully customisable to our requirements and the on-going support is fantastic."
Emma, Ops Manager, WA, Jan 2016
"Thanks so much, I can’t say enough what a great product & customer service you guys have."
David, Oct 2015
"No change has been too difficult for the PIM team"
Greg, Director, WA, Dec 2014
"Amazing what you can do this with app. Friendly service!"
Sandy, WA, June 2015
"Revolutionises property management"
Carmel, Licensee, WA, June 2013
"Friendly service, quick response time and all feedback has been implemented into later versions. I strongly recommend this app."
Sandy, PM, WA, June 2015
If you're looking to move away from paper based systems, or you are looking for a more flexible alternative to your current property reporting tool, talk to us...
This app will save you time, money, & your property owners will love the quality & promptness of your reports.
Novedades de la versión 3.3.2
We're always trying to improve your inspection workflow with the PIM app. If you enjoy using PIM, please take a moment to review us in the App Store.
In this version we have made quite a few improvements and bug fixes, along with improved support for Property Tree, Palace and Chintaro.
* Improved how Inspection Areas and Sub Inspections are managed including fixing an issue where the app may crash if the Inspection Area or Sub Inspection Area titles are missing.
* Added support for UK and IE regions including new inspection report templates.
* Fixed issue where Predictive text is interfering with PIM Shorthand Words in iOS9.
* Update Import processing to ensure Country code of Australia is only set when using an Australia state.
* Included 'N/A' and any words starting or ending with 'Agrees' to be ignored when applying the "Quick Check Always Ticked" setting.
* On the Import Screen fixed an issue where if the "Show Only Default Inspector" toggle is turned ON the "Select All" toggle would not work correctly and may also cause issues selecting individual properties.
* Fixed an issue where if there was more thank 5 Property Profiles then this could cause issues when searching for the default Property Profile to use when Importing.
* Fixed issue where order of Inspection Areas and Sub Inspection Areas were not being saved after being reordered in Settings.
* PIM is now supported on iOS8 only and above.
* Improve Chintaro workflow by including Quick Check headings.
* Add extra info to Chintaro responses when something fails and ask to contact Chintaro support.
* Updated wording in PIM for 'Repeat Inspections' when Chintaro is enabled since Inspections should be scheduled via Chintaro (not in PIM).
Property Tree Improvements
* Improved Property Tree processing when data file contains missing columns (Website Changes).
* Improved Palace (Realbase) processing of data files (now included Tenant/Owner and Lease fields) (Website Changes).
Your feedback helps us make a better app at every release. Let us know what you think.
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
- Categoría: Negocios
- Actualizado : 07/07/2016
- Versión: 3.3.2
- Tamaño: 10.3 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Systemic Inspections
- © 2016 Systemic Inspections
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.