Renamer - Batch rename many files, folders and file extensions at the speed of light
Por Incredible Bee Ltd.
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
If you've ever tried to rename a large number of files by hand and thought 'there must be an easier way' or your camera gave you ugly IMG_ photo names, then Renamer is for you.
With Renamer you can batch rename thousands of files in just a few seconds. Rename tasks include replacing text in filenames, numbering a sequence of files, changing file extensions and converting between cases.
And for power users Renamer has some handy time savers in store: save rename tasks for later use and build complex rename tasks with chains.
Features in a nutshell:
* Search and replace for text in filenames
* Insert, overwrite and remove characters from filenames
* Number files
* Insert the Exif date and time when a digital photo was taken into filenames
* Insert the file creation and last modified dates into filenames
* Convert between upper-, lower- and mixed case
* Group rename task into chains
* Randomly rename files
Novedades de la versión 4.3.3
This update provides graphical fixes for newer OS X versions and fixes a minor bug. It is recommended that all users update.
The changes in detail:
- Fixed: Files with the 'º' character cannot be renamed
- Fixed: Text alignment in newer OS X versions
- Fixed: Button alignment in newer OS X versions
- Fixed: Stepper size alignment in newer OS X versions
- Fixed: Capitalization of AM/PM fields
Capturas de pantalla
- USD 19.99
- Categoría: Utilidades
- Actualizado : 21/10/2014
- Versión: 4.3.3
- Tamaño: 3.4 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Alemán, Catalán, Inglés, Italiano
- Vendedor: Incredible Bee Ltd.
- © (c) 2014 Incredible Bee Ltd.
Compatibilidad: OS X 10.8 o posterior