Por Logical Images
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
The VisualDx decision support and reference tool for physicians includes 1,300+ diagnoses and 29,000+ medical images to aid diagnosis and therapeutic decisions. REQUIRES a VisualDx subscription; see below for details.
Covering more than 1,300 pediatric and adult conditions represented by over 29,000 images, VisualDx combines expert medical knowledge, standardized terminology, intelligent search, and the best medical images to deliver concise and accurate answers. Designed to assist physicians and enhance patient care, VisualDx aids in the identification of dermatologic, infectious, genetic, metabolic, nutritional and occupational diseases, benign and malignant growths, drug-induced conditions, and other injuries. The VisualDx system allows physicians to search by diagnosis, build a patient-specific differential, or look up drug-induced adverse reactions by medication – all at the point of care. VisualDx Mobile is the ONLY professional medical app to show disease variation with MULTIPLE images of each disease.
With VisualDx you can:
* Visually confirm a diagnosis by comparing medical images to your patient’s presentation.
* Quickly search by diagnosis, medication, or patient finding for next steps on management and patient care.
* Build a custom differential based on your patient’s signs, symptoms, and other key findings.
* Review ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes, diagnostic pearls, best tests, and more, right at the point of care.
* Build a visual differential of medication-induced diseases by drug for over 840 medications.
* Provide on-the-spot patient education with real medical images.
* Perform VisualDx Quiz to test your knowledge of visual presentations of disease, and compete against colleagues via leaderboards.
Over 1,500 hospitals and clinics use VisualDx to aid diagnostic accuracy, enhance medical education, and improve patient outcomes.
Launch VisualDx AT YOUR INSTITUTION and click “Get our free app… Learn how” to register for a personal VisualDx user name and password to use on your iPhone or iPad.
CURRENT subscribers: use your existing user name and password with VisualDx Mobile.
NEW subscribers: sign up in the app to start using your VisualDx free trial.
Novedades de la versión 2.25.0
* Version 2.25 upgrades VisualDx Mobile to work with VisualDx 6.25.
* Content includes 8 new diagnoses plus Measles texts updates including the latest guidelines.
* Global Emerging Disease module support added.
* New feature! Manage your CME right on your mobile device: complete potential CME credits, claim CME credits to generate certificates, and view and print CME certificates. CME feature requires iOS 7.1 or greater.
* New feature! View, print, and email Patient and Diagnosis Handouts.
* Improved robustness in weak wireless signal conditions or when switching wireless networks.
* Bug fixes including a fix so Type to Add Findings works in iOS 8.2 and above.
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 20/04/2015
- Versión: 2.25.0
- Tamaño: 80.2 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Alemán, Chino simplificado, Chino tradicional, Danés, Francés, Inglés, Japonés, Portugués
- Vendedor: Logical Images
- © 2009-2015 Logical Images, Inc.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.