Capturas de pantalla
Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
ABOUT: Washington Manual™ Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult
Washington Manual™ Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in trusted clinical information for more accurate, confident and informed decision-making at point-of-care.
Based on: 3rd edition
Editor: Amanda Cashen, MD and Brian A. Van Tine, MD, PhD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Provides quick access to the essential data needed to evaluate a patient on a Hematology and Oncology subspecialty consult service. This latest update is based on the 3rd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Washington Manual™ Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult has been updated to include new standards in the treatment of malignancies and hematologic disorders, mechanisms of action of new therapeutic agents, and the current use of molecular prognostic factors.
- Completely reviewed, revised, and follows the bulleted format and template of The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, to allow for quick, readily accessible information
- Covers approaches applicable to both inpatient and outpatient management with the same front-lines practicality as the world-famous The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics
- Contains synopsis of symptoms, signs, and problems encountered in their daily workflow for quick salient points
- Symptom-oriented and disease-oriented management principles with coverage of both acute and chronic problems
- Each topic is presented in a consistent format, with important references cited
- Each topic includes a list of current references for further details
- Major clinical manifestations and the usual management options of diseases is also discussed in each topic
- This resource is a practical reference for fellows, residents, and medical students rotating on hematology and oncology subspecialty services
- Most of the authors are hematology-oncology fellows or internal medicine residents, the physicians who have recent experience with the issues and questions that arise in the course of training in these subspecialties
- Primary care practitioners and other health care professionals also find this resource useful as a quick reference source in hematology and oncology
- iPhone X support
- UI/UX enhancement
- Minor bug fixes
Compras dentro de la appVer todo
Washington Manual™ Hematology
Washington Manual™ Hematology
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- 55.7 MB
- Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Para descargar esta aplicación debes ser mayor de 17 años de edad
- Información médica y de tratamiento frecuente/intensa
- Consumo de alcohol, tabaco o drogas (o referencias al mismo) poco frecuentes/moderado
- © (c) 1998-2019 Skyscape Medpresso, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.