Capturas de pantalla del iPad
WASP PROVIDES FUN, INTERACTIVE HANDS-ON SCIENCE ACTIVITIES!
The WASP (Woodside Australian Science Project) is an initiative supported by Woodside and Earth Science Western Australia (ESWA) that provides hands-on activities and resources for the teaching of the Earth Science component of the Australian Curriculum. Now you can take some of these hands-on activities and resources where ever you go with the WASP iPad App!
- Easy to use, hands-on gameplay.
- Fun, interactive characters and elements!
- Guide your characters on a journey.
- Multiple topics to choose from.
- Realtime interaction with experiments.
- Set-up your lab equipment.
- Free Updates for more science topics!
- No third party advertising!
- No in-app purchases!
There are a suite of packages to be released, working on the principle that learning Science with simple, hands-on experiments is key.
The Year 7 package (Oil & Water) is the first to be released, and incorporates the chemical sciences. Students will learn about Oil & Gas as a non-renewable resource, and about Water as a renewable resource.
Other packages coming soon:
- Year 9: Plate Tectonics (Late 2014)
For more on WASP and new package releases please visit our website:
or follow us on Twitter
or follow us on Facebook
Rocks! Learn about the rock cycle, identify rocks and add them to your collection
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.