Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
This is an ad-supported free version of ZipWord.
ZipWord is a fast-paced blend of speed and vocabulary. Connect the letters Boggle®-style (vertically, horizontally, or diagonally) to form words of three letters or longer by dragging your finger from one tile to the next. Valid words are removed and new letters fall into place when you lift your finger.
Compile words and beat the clock to the next level! More letters per word means more points. Higher levels increase points as well. Guessing wrong takes time away.
====== What People are Saying about ZipWord (formerly known as SmashWord) ======
“feels like word search on steroids”
“It’s another game that both my wife and daughter enjoy as well, and another one that is helping my daughter with mastering words.”
“If you like word games, this is a very addictive one, and a very good one!”
“thank you for the quick update that added virtually EVERY request I had for this game”
“my ‘go to’ word game as the others seem either too lengthy or too structured for any surprises”
“I like the friendly set of letters it seems to come up with”
- E Majors
====== Current Features ======
- 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, and 8x8 grids
- Four levels of difficulty: Non-stop, Easy, Medium, and Hard
- "New Letters" button to bring trade the letters on the grid for new ones
- Select Scrabble®-style scoring where less common letters are more valuable, or Boggle®-style scoring based on word length.
- Select between "Qu" like in Boggle® or "Q" like in Scrabble®
- Easy backspace - just back up a letter
- No penalty for selecting 1 or 2 letters
- Option for muting sound effects
- Option for showing photographic backgrounds
- ENABLE2K, SOWPODS, and TWL dictionaries combined for a total of over 270,000 English words
- "Best Word" is displayed at the end of the game
Even beginning spellers can play in Non-stop mode where only incorrect spelling and use of the "New Letters" button negatively affects progress.
Returning to the Menu (or exiting the game) saves the game in progress so you can resume it later. Perfect for those few free minutes!
Any questions, concerns, suggestions for improvement? Reviews are great, but I can't get back to you for clarification. Contact us directly at support
Novedades de la versión 4.2
• New Scrabble®-style scoring option! Make use of less common letters for higher points.
• New "Best Word" tracking. Find out what your best word was for the game.
• Minor bug fixes.
Captura de pantalla del iPhone
- Categoría: Juegos
- Actualizado : 09/01/2011
- Versión: 4.2
- Tamaño: 29.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Anthony Miller
- © 2010 Anthony Miller
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.