De Derek Spears
Esta app solo está disponible en App Store para dispositivos iOS.
A simple application to see Local and Zulu time (GMT) or multiple time zones in a single glance. Useful for pilots in getting weather briefings and filing flight plans, or Ham radio operators to do timezone conversions. No more worrying about getting the timezone offset correct or Daylight Savings Time conversions. Easily convert from different time zones, including times in the future or past.
On the iPhone:
- The Zulu Time page gives a quick view of both Zulu and Local times
- The Offset Time page allows you to see Zulu and local time either in the future or past by entering an offset via the Offset button. Tapping either Zulu or Local times will allow you to enter a time in the future or past, synchronizing both Local and Zulu times with that offset. The offset only applies to this view (except on the iPad the offset applies to everything on the page)
- The Multiple Zones page allows you to add as many time zones as you wish in a scrolling view. Clicking on any Time Zone will allow you to change it.
Novedades de la versión 2.5.4
- Fixed crash in Today Extension on versions 8 & 9 of iOS.
- Added the ability to change timezones on the Offset page for the iPhone version
- Fixed a bug where setting a date more than 24 hours into the future didn't increment to the next date in the Offset Time tab.
- Fixed a bug where a Time Zone might be greyed out after deleting a different Timezone in the Multi Zone page
- Small UI fixes
- Modernization and swifty-ness