Adobe Connect Mobile
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect Mobile. View and participate, present content, and even fully host online meetings. (Hosting meetings requires an Adobe Connect account. Learn more about Adobe Connect and sign up for a free trial here – http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html)
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings all critical capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive meetings directly from your iPad or iPhone.
Launch and manage meetings - controlling attendee rights, recording, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share PowerPoint® presentations, PFD documents, and even video from your online library. Use your iPad to smoothly whiteboard and annotate directly on content with the tip of your finger. Participate in multi-point video conferencing using your device’s camera. View the whole meeting, or zoom in to see content, chat, ask questions using Q&A, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio, or chose to join a telephone conference if included with the meeting. Participate from your tablet or phone via a WiFi or a 3G/4G connection.
For all iOS devices:
• Start and end meetings
• Start, stop, and manage meeting audio conferencing
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
• Promote or demote user’s roles
• Broadcast cameras and microphones (VoIP)
• Share content from Adobe Connect cloud-based content library
• Control playback of slides and animations
• Play video files
• View and edit Notes
• Participate in Chat, Polls, and Q&A
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
• Participate in breakout rooms
• View and participate with ‘custom pod’ applications
Additional features for iPads:
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, pause, and stop recordings
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants
• Switch between stored layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from local device photo library
• Use drawing tools to whiteboard or markup/annotate content
Requirements: iOS 7.0 or later.
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.4
HTML5 Custom Pod support.
Custom Pods are like ‘mini-apps’ that you can add to your meetings to provide new features – such as closed captioning, Twitter® feeds, Sticky Notes, social interactions, and learning games. Now Custom Pods, developed with HTML5, can be run within Adobe Connect Mobile allowing mobile participants to view and interact as they would from a desktop.
- Kategorie: Wirtschaft
- Aktualisiert: 25.06.2015
- Version: 2.4
- Größe: 44.4 MB
- Sprachen: Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Japanisch
- Entwickler: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 7.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch. Diese App ist für iPhone 5 optimiert.