Von Anova Culinary
Öffne iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Cook from anywhere using the Anova WI-FI app!
The Anova WI-FI app is the companion app to the Anova Precision Cooker WI-FI model. Connect the app to your Anova Precision Cooker WI-FI to start, stop, and monitor your food while you’re on the go. Receive notifications about what’s going on with your food, and get ready to come home to the best meal ever! We’ll be releasing exciting new features regularly, so look out for updates.
Don’t have a Precision Cooker WI-FI? Get one from http://store.anovaculinary.com/
Key App Features:
• Great recipes & guides created by James Beard Award-winning chef, J. Kenji López-Alt
• Visual Doneness photos guide you to the perfectly cooked meal
• Operate your cooker remotely (start, stop, change temperature, set timer, and monitor)
• Receive push notifications about your cook
What is Precision Cooking?
Once limited to the world's best restaurants, precision cooking (commonly referred to as sous vide) is now the fastest growing kitchen appliance category. The Anova Precision Cooker WI-FI represents the next evolution of precision cooking technology, making it easy and affordable for everyone to reap the benefits of this type of cooking. Precision cooking is extremely easy. It usually involves these three simple steps:
1. Attach the Anova Precision Cooker WI-FI to a pot and set time and temp using the app or the device interface. Using the app, simply find what you're cooking and hit "start."
2. Put food in a ziplock bag and clip it to the side of the pot. The circulator moves water around the pot, ensuring a consistent temperature throughout.
3. Finish with a quick sear or broil, or even throw it on the grill for a nice, crispy finish.
• iOS 7 or later and the iPhone 4s or newer
• Anova Precision Cooker WI-FI
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.2.2
*iOS App - 2.2.2*.*
• "Meet the Nano" collection and nano pre-sales removed