Von Reason Interactive
Öffne iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
In 1726, while on an 80-day ocean voyage from London to Philadelphia, Benjamin Franklin developed a plan and corresponding chart for regulating his future conduct.
He based his plan on a chart of thirteen virtues. He committed to giving strict attention to one virtue each week - placing a mark on his chart each time he transgressed that week’s virtue. After thirteen weeks he moved through all thirteen virtues. He would repeat the course four times a year.
Use this modern incarnation of Benjamin Franklin’s original chart to improve and regulate your daily conduct. Every evening review your day. Tap the day's date to place a mark if you transgressed the week's virtue. One virtue is highlighted every week and the whole chart should be completed four times in a year. The goal is to live your days - giving strict attention to each virtue - without having to place any marks on your chart.
Thank you for checking out Ben's Virtues. If you like the app please leave a review. If you have any issues or suggestions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick response.
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.1.1
• Fix for white screen on load that affected few users on older devices with older operating systems.
• Note only to iPhone 4S users running a non-current version of iOS: you may need to uninstall the previous version of Ben's Virtues before updating. This will reset your progress.
- Kategorie: Lifestyle
- Aktualisiert: 01.04.2013
- Version: 1.1.1
- Größe: 20.4 MB
- Sprachen: Englisch, Französisch, Russisch, Spanisch
- Entwickler: Reason Interactive
- © 2013 Reason Interactive, LLC
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 4.3 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.