"Chromatic Button Accordion Chords" is an essential tool for understanding the chromatic button accordion (c-system or b-system) and displays or plays simple and complex jazz chords on the button-board for all keys.
In the main interface you see a chromatic button-board and a selector for keys and chords.
After the chord selection all corresponding buttons are marked with single color or multi colors. Optionally the chord can also be played as a sound.
All buttons are touch responsive and play the corresponding sound when touched.
You can choose between the display of *chords* und *intervals! The intervall-mode can be used to train your ear. In the interval-mode you. It can also be used to memorize the 4 different paths that lead from the base-tone to the interval-tone.
In its settings you can configure:
- the chromatic system (c-system, or b-system)
- the button naming (c,d,e ... or do, re,mi ...)
- the mode (chords, intervals)
- the chord coloring (single or multicolor for easy recognition of root, triad, fifth, seventh etc.)
- c-key halftones color in dark-gray or white
- the autoplay feature after chord selection
- Instrumen selection for audio playback: accordion, bandoneon, jazz organ, vibraphone
Search for chords in iOS Spotlight (outside the app) and open the app for displaying a selected chord from the search result.
This application trys to help you in playing a real instrument. It's not intended to replace a real instrument!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.