Keep track of the foods recommended by Dr. Greger in his New York Times Bestselling book, How Not to Die.
In the years of research required to create the more than a thousand evidence-based videos on his website NutritionFacts.org, Michael Greger, M.D, FACLM, has arrived at a list of what he considers the most important foods to include in a healthy daily diet.
Dr. Greger’s Daily Dozen details the healthiest foods and how many servings of each we should try to check off every day. He explains his rationale in his book How Not to Die.
All his proceeds from his books, DVDs, and speaking engagements are all donated to charity.
NutritionFacts.org is a non-commercial, non-profit, science-based public service provided by Dr. Greger, providing free daily updates on the latest in nutrition research via bite-sized videos. He has nearly a thousand videos on every aspect of healthy eating, with new videos and articles uploaded every day.
Like this app, everything on the website is both free of ads and free of charge.
- Brand new design
- Daily Dozen tracking now persists over multiple days
- Visualize your progress over time with our new Charts integration
- Enable a daily reminder with a custom time setting in the Daily Reminder Settings
- Backup your data to your files
- Added additional links in the main menu including The Daily Dozen Cookbook
- Updated About information in the main menu
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Simple and easy
A very nice little App to keep an eye on the health-important diet must-haves.
Only suggestion: A history or list of some sort would be great to keep track of one's progress.
- NutritionFacts.org Inc
- 54.4 MB
- Gesundheit und Fitness
- Erfordert iOS 10.3 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © 2018 - NutritionFacts.org
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.