Genome MIDI Sequencer
von White Noise Audio Software
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Musicians can start tearing it up in the studio with Genome MIDI Sequencer (GMS), a powerful pattern based MIDI sequencer for the iPad. With GMS you can control all of your MIDI gear and apps* - sequence single patterns or an entire 16 track song.
GMS is fun, easy and portable. Whether you want to make music from the couch, a hotel room or on stage, GMS is the right tool for the job.
It is great for people looking to try an alternate studio setup, searching for a compact sequencer to bring to band practice or those who just want to find a way to ditch the bulky laptop.
GMS easily syncs your drum machines and arpeggiators by sending and receiving MIDI clock messages. General MIDI files can be exported and imported for integration with desktop apps**.
Genome MIDI Sequencer is made for accessories like the Alesis ioDock, Line6 MIDI Mobilizer, the Yamaha i-MX1, the iRig MIDI and compatible MIDI devices using the Camera Connection Kit.
Genome also works great for sequencing other iOS apps. Now you can program melodies and basslines for apps like NLog PRO or Sunrizer while keeping a beat synced with Modrum.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Though Genome now has a basic set of instruments, some MIDI gear or other music apps that support virtual midi connections are recommended for use with this app.
List of MIDI USB devices that do and do not work with the CCK: http://iosmidi.com/devices/
- Network MIDI for sending MIDI to other iOS devices and Macs***
- New Instrument Rack with two built in instruments and effects
- Basic Audiobus support
- Sends and Receives MIDI Clock Sync, Start and Stop events
- Also sends Note On, Note Off, Pitch Bend, Aftertouch, Channel Pressure and CC’s
- Pattern Based, pattern changes occur on bar boundaries so song stays in sync
- On screen keyboard interface
- Up to 16 simultaneous tracks, unlimited number of patterns
- Song / live modes
- Supports background operation for multitasking
- Record incoming CC’s and Notes
- Undo / redo for most actions
Rated as a Killer App by Apps4iDevices - http://apps4idevices.com/read/genome-midi-sequencer.html
Computer Music gave it 4.5 Stars - http://www.musicradar.com/gear/tech/computers-software/mobile-apps/ipad-apps/genome-505059
* Apps must support virtual MIDI ports
** Supports exporting songs and patterns from GMS and importing MIDI loops (not complete multitrack songs).
*** Your local network conditions will affect performance. The Windows rtpMIDI driver is not officially supported at this time.
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.0.0
- New 'longest pattern' song mode
- New Instrument Rack with built in instruments and effects
- Fixed hanging notes issue on pattern switch
- Dozens of internal fixes
- A Metronome
- Usability improvements to the pattern editor
- 12,99 €
- Kategorie: Musik
- Aktualisiert: 31.03.2015
- Version: 2.0.0
- Größe: 14.6 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: David Wallin
- © 2014
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 7.1 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPad.