Figure - Make Music & Beats, Collaborate and Remix on Allihoopa
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Make music in seconds. Share, remix and collaborate with music makers all over the world.
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
• Multiple times App Store Editor's Choice/App of the Week in many countries
• App Store Best of 2012
“Anyone can craft killer beats with this superbly designed music maker.” - App Store Editor’s Notes
"Propellerhead's Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use" – Wired
"Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all." – The Guardian
"Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist" – NPR
Create an addictive beat before the next bus stop or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting in line at the bank. Share your creations on Allihoopa, the free music collaboration and sharing service, and see where other music makers will take your ideas. Figure will have anyone making music within seconds yet is deep enough for endless play on a transatlantic flight.
• Make songs with Drums, Bass and Lead Synth
• Play by sliding your finger across the play pad
• Always stay in key and on the beat
• Share your music on Allihoopa and let others remix or develop in Figure and other apps
• Make music with people all over the world
• Find music from the Allihoopa community to remix and develop
• No previous playing skills required
• Tweak and twist your track on the fly
• Sounding amazing has never been this easy
Allihoopa is the online home for social music making. Find beats or hooks that inspire you. Share your musical ideas and see where other music makers will take them.
Truly designed for mobile use, with collaboration in mind, Figure gives you drums, bass and lead synths. All controlled through an incredibly easy to use touch interface that gets you sounding great literally in seconds. Slide your finger across the play pad and hear your bass line play. Tweak the Rhythm, Range and Scale Step wheels to get the result you’re after. Programming drumbeats is just as easy. Set the rhythm and play the drums with your fingers. You won’t want to stop. You won’t believe how amazing you and your phone can sound.
If you are new to music making, getting started making great sounding tracks has never been this easy — and sounded so great!
If you are a seasoned musician – music creation has never been this fun!
The nitty gritty details:
• Bass & lead parts use Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Drums powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Play in different keys & modes. Set once or change on the fly.
• Use the arpeggiator to create melody lines from chords
• Increase the Shuffle to loosen up your beats
• Turn up Pump to add a club sound to your tracks
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• Share music on Allihoopa
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iPhone 4s, iPad 2 or higher. iOS 8 or higher.
** AudioCopy by Retronyms
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.1.3
New in this version:
- Collection! This is one for all the hoarders out there. You can now access your Allihoopa Likes from inside of Figure so that you’ll never lose a great song you find and just have to remix but not right now I just need to do some work first and then I need to do the dishes and …
- Activity log! See activity on your songs, such as when someone has liked one of your songs, left you a comment or when you have a new follower.
- Updated profile tab with more stuff.
Hope you’re having fun with Figure!
The Figure and Allihoopa team
This was a great app once.
Stop trying to push a badly thought out social network on this app. I paid for this app back in the day and seeing the direction in which it is headed just makes me sad. The app has lost it's beautiful simplicity because someone apperently think that they have to make it more than it is. Don't get me wrong it is fun and intuitive but it is not a tool to make real music on its own. I don't blame you if you are proud of your figure creations but nobody wants to hear a very simple thirty second loop bad enough to use a social platform to listen to what you shared. I am rambling but I just don't get it. What are they trying to accomplish with the social media integration?
- Kategorie: Musik
- Aktualisiert: 09.06.2016
- Version: 2.1.3
- Größe: 60.4 MB
- Sprachen: Englisch, Französisch, Japanisch, Portugiesisch, Russisch, Spanisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- Entwickler: Allihoopa AB
- © 2016 Allihoopa AB
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.