Öffne iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Golf Workout with Apple Watch
PING’s Golf Workout feature for Apple Watch integrates with Apple’s Health. Harnessing the power and simplicity of Apple Watch, you can record your workout information while practicing on the range or playing on the course. Track your heart rate, step count, and calories burned and PING will publish your workout details in the Health and Activity apps, helping you complete the Activity app’s rings.
* Take advantage of introductory In-App Purchase pricing for the full Golf Workout Premium experience with Apple Watch. This auto-renewing subscription for Golf Workout Premium is available monthly for $4.99 USD or yearly for $39.99 USD.
Putting Improvement with iPING
Measure your consistency to determine your Putting Handicap (PHcp). Practice key elements of your putting stroke, including impact angle and tempo, with the goal of improving your consistency. A more consistent putting stroke will help you hole more putts on the greens.
* iPING Cradle required for Putting Improvement. Find one online at ping-shop.com.
PING Brand Quiz
Explore PING's 55+ years as a leader in golf innovation. Test your knowledge of PING products, Karsten Solheim's innovations, Tour players and events.
Neue Funktionen von Version 3.1.2
Improvements and fixes:
- Siri can now assist you in getting your workout started, paused/resumed, and finished. For example: "Start a Play Golf workout with PING", "Start a Swing Practice workout with PING", "Pause my workout with PING", "Resume my workout with PING", "Finish my workout with PING".
- Start a new Golf Workout from your iPhone.
- Pause and Resume your workout on your Watch from the Force Touch menu (or use Siri).
- Accessibility improvements on iPhone.
***The Apple Watch battery is used extensively by this app – we use ALL of the sensors. In our testing we are able to complete a 4 hour round of golf using all of the features of this app – starting with 100% battery and performing ONLY a Play Golf workout. With 42mm versions we are seeing at least a 4-1/2 hour round of golf is acceptable. If your Watch hits the 10% warning during play, you should switch to your iPhone to edit the scorecard from there. This is obviously not ideal – but neither is a round of golf over 4 hours. Watch series 2 has more than enough battery for a round of golf and normal/light use through the rest of the day.
***For the Watch Series 2 to be guaranteed to use its own GPS sensor it must NOT be in communication with your iPhone. This means that after you start your round (and the course data is loaded) you should turn off your phone’s bluetooth and wi-fi to ensure the GPS sensor in the Watch Series 2 is being used by the PING App, instead of the phone GPS sensor. This is by design for Watch Series 2, and not something that can be changed or adjusted. After your round, turn bluetooth and wi-fi back on, open the PING App, and go to Golf Workouts to view your information. You may have to wait a few minutes for the data to be transferred automatically from your Apple Watch to your phone. Watch Series 1 MUST have a connection to your phone to get GPS data, and the GPS location is from your phone’s location, not the Watch Series 1’s location.
- Kategorie: Sport
- Aktualisiert: 28.03.2017
- Version: 3.1.2
- Größe: 108 MB
- Apple Watch: Ja
- Sprachen: Englisch, Französisch, Japanisch
- Entwickler: PING, Inc.
- © 2011-2016 Ping, Inc.
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 10.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Golf Workout with Apple Watch5,49 €
- Golf Workout Premium with Apple Watch4,99 €