von Andrew Vilcsak
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Need a means to receive live information from a custom data source on-the-go? With a simple yet intuitive interface, and the ability to handle any possible file structure, JSON Explorer can essentially be used to meet your exact needs.
If you don't know what a JSON feed is, there's a pretty good chance your "web guy" does, and he should be able to set one up for you in a matter of minutes.
Ideas for use:
* Keep tabs on website hits or activity while you're away from the computer.
* Access any sort of dynamic data stored in a database or otherwise, as long as you can produce a JSON feed.
* Add and edit an unlimited number of live JSON sources.
* Browse through an infinitely deep hierarchy quickly and seamlessly.
* Open links and images contained within your JSON feed directly within the app - no need to painfully load Safari.
Issues with the application? Need a feature implemented? Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!
- 0,99 €
- Kategorie: Dienstprogramme
- Erschienen: 30.04.2009
- Version: 1.0
- Größe: 0.1 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: Andrew Vilcsak
- © 2009 Andrew Vilcsak
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 2.2.1 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.