Von Katachi Media
Öffne iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Katachi is a quarterly interactive magazine about design, people and business, presented intelligently as inspiration for the curious.
Our third issue is themed "Gold". Gold's been the most sought-after commodity for more than 3000 years. It's a source of power, prestige, and conflict. This issue will show you why everyone loves gold.
Some of the stories:
- Omar Khan Massoudi was one of five secret key masters who saved the enormous Bactrian treasure from the Taliban during the Afghan war. Read his story.
- Our gold transformer lets you turn barbies, bananas and stormtrooper helmets to gold.
- Learn to dine like a king with the Team Deli gold spray
- Create your own alchemy image from our interactive dance movie.
- Upload your bling and share it with other Katachi readers.
- Everything you touch will turn to gold in the interactive fashion story by TOMAAS.
Some other features include:
• Animated infographics
• Five minutes of video
• In-depth essays
• Unique soundtrack
Information about Katachi Magazine subscription:
• Downloading the app is free
• Subscriptions are available. You can choose between 6 months ($5.99) or a yearly ($10.99) subscription.
• You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings, do it right on your iPad if you don’t want to continue with auto-renewal.
The theme of the launch issue is “Heroine”, and explores the world of female heroes, both in daily life and on the global scene. Vivienne Westwood, Dorophy Tang, Yenn Wong, and Carme Ruscalleda are just a few of the prominent women that features in this issue.
The second issue is themed "From". We trace products to sources, movements to ideas, and people to heritage. Break apart the iPad and trace it to the mines, learn state of the art coffee-brewing by former World Champion Tim Wendelboe, learn the secrets of water and what you're actually drinking when you have a cup of tea.
Intertwining publishing on the iPad with a lifelong appreciation for print, web and broadcast media, Katachi draws from each, but emulates none. Katachi capitalizes on the innate interactive possibilities of the iPad, creating beautiful, multi-sensory content that heralds a unique kind of digital publication.
Collecting, discussing and distributing people’s ingenuity from conception to implementation is the greatest way to inspire others. By exploring stories generated from all corners of the world, ideas become cross-pollinated and our collective perception is broadened. Katachi’s design and editorial is a collection of East and West, both modern and classic. We weave these pieces together, reflecting today’s complex world through a graphic, colourful and most importantly, interactive approach.
Follow Katachi Magazine
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.5.4697
- Kategorie: Lifestyle
- Aktualisiert: 23.01.2014
- Version: 1.5.4697
- Größe: 23.6 MB
- Sprachen: Englisch, Japanisch, Norwegisch (Bokmål), Russisch
- Entwickler: Katachi Media Inc.
- © 2010-11 Katachi Media Inc.
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 5.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPad.
- Katachi Issue 13,49 €
- Katachi Newsstand Issue 33,49 €
- Katachi Subscription5,99 €
- Katachi Issue 23,49 €