Mood Board allows you to quickly capture all those great ideas in a single portable file to keep you creative. Simply drag and drop images from anywhere onto a new board to create small collections of images to use as inspiration for your next amazing project.
As always your feedback is crucial to improving Mood Board. I can't thank you enough for contributing issues at http://urbanfort.uservoice.com
* Fixed crash at launch / file open where sometimes a "semi-white" color would be perceived as a Pure White, devoid of colorspace. (thanks mingham)
* Fixed setting a custom background color. (Thanks a ton FayBali!)
* Added the ability to create various background light globes. View->Edit Background (CMD+B) and then View->Add Color (CMD+L) / Change Color (CMD+SHIFT+L)
* Added a simple grid for assistance in lining things up, creating consistent margins. View->Show Gridlines (CMD+")
* Fixed rotation of assets to no longer be constrained by their bounding box.
* Fixed borders so that they appear again.
* Added border color option.
* Borders now rotate with their appropriate content.
* Borders now represent the same type of mask you've applied to an asset.
* Borders can now be colored however you like.
* Text no longer attempts to animate into position when moving assets. (Reduces jitter, improves performance.)
* Filters and masks are no longer applied early in the edit cycle resulting in a big performance boost while moving things around.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.